View Single Post
Disgruntled Shopkeeper
Default Oh Look, Token Items.   #1  

Fakir stood behind the ornate counter, fingers tapping lightly against its glass and metal surface. This mundane world was not to his liking, he’d much rather be with Kaimid wreaking havoc and having fun, really anything would be better than standing around serving these pathetic mortals.

Hearing a call from one of his new assistants, he dragged himself away from the counter. A scowl appeared on his unlined face as he took in the mess the back of his shop was.

“What in the Divine realms are you dunderheads doing? What is this?”

Looking into one of the opened boxes, he simply raised a brow at the items inside, hand stretching out to pull one of the, as he would call it, monstrosities.

“Wonderful. Alright kiddies! The new shipment is here, this means you move your butts and get it on the shelves. I’m not paying you to stand around and look stupid… Even if you are.”

He watched as his assistants moved everything around to get it all in place, as he watched them scuttle around he wondered why he was even selling these ghastly things.

Look at me. I never thought someone like me would be selling absurd items like headbands and hair bows. Who am I? Katrine? Arryn? Or even Ellysia? This is so unbefitting of me. How pathetic my life has become.
Old Posted 11-21-2012, 03:48 AM