View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #187  
EVENT!

As the morning sun rose upon the beautiful kingdom a large feeling over magic was shot across the land, As the Contestant's had been sleeping the Clergy that worked for the kingdom had been plotting, On how to make the contest... Go quicker you could say as well as to keep the Contestants from the main streets from the Castel cities. Once again the overwhelming noise of the Clergy using magic to launch there voice was heard.

"Yes Hello Excuse me? This is Clergy Priest Stetman, It has come to our attention that this Contest has Produced Too many contestants and As of right now the Challenge will become not only a fight for the pieces but a fight for Survival as well. Across the lands of which the pieces were set we have Hired Necromancers to Summon Demons of all sorts to hunt the Hunters, They will kill upon sight and not know the difference, Between a Challenger and a Civilian, So I recommend those who want to stay alive to find there way to the cities and stay there." The voice went silent for a second then the sound of the Familiar voice once again pierced the Veil of Silence.

"Oh and thanks to our lovely Rogues, Traps have also been set across the land, as Well as a trap on each crown Should once piece be touched, the other piece's will be locked in place until the Challenge for the piece is finished and is rewarded to the victor. Happy Hunting" The voice was gone just like that, The clergy had started out right war this was no longer fun, Most Dropped out, For some it just encouraged them more to play, The thought of Dangerous Traps and the ability to kill Fueled there drive.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 10-24-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote