View Single Post
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #935  
Akemi walked out from the hole she had just created when Roland kicked her. She had a piece of a book shelf in her hand. "If I can't hit you with my fists I'll just have to try hitting you with this!" she screamed as she swung the shelf piece like a club.

Roland jumped back as fast as he could as the shelf just grazed his under shirt. He jumped back a little more and rubbed his stomach. "Oi oi~! That's dangerous... You know how annoying splinters are?" He grumbled softly and began to increase the temperature around him once again as he slid his hand back into his pocket.

Akemi laughed twisted-ly. "You're worried about just a little splinter?! I'll make suffer once I get my hands on you again."

Roland shook his head. "I'd rather not let you touch me... Who knows what kinda of sickness you've contracted sense the last time we've met..."

Akemi swung the shelf once again at Roland and watched as it passed through him once again. "You should let me just kill you again. You might even see her again."
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 10-16-2012, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote