View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #73  
"Nice to meet you." Ele's expression turns serious, "I have to live, don't I? Besides most shops have more than enough that if one or two items go disappearing, they won't raise a bother. It's only when someone gets too greedy when they raise a bother." her expression changes back to the care free one as before as if that conversion never happened.

She grabs ahold of Lance's arm again and rests her head against his shoulder, "How did you learn about it?" she grins, hoping Lance was okay with her getting this close, she hadn't known him long but something about him, just made her feel safe. Her fears were nothing but fears, it had been a year, maybe by now, he had forgotten about her... Her fingers of the hand not gripping Lance's arm, idly, runs over the scars hidden under the sleeve of her clothes, slowly time would heal all..

Lei frowns, "Yes, I am a blood mage. And what do you mean? By how I look?" she motions to her attire, "Is it not honorable to not dress in what one was raised as? Even through I am termed as 'evil', I still hold the things taught to me by my family to my heart." she pushes away from the wall, her skirts flowing around her ankles in the process, "And how did I learn the magic?" she stares at Lance, her eyes calm, "Just how any regular mage would learn their magic, takes years of hard practice and work on top of learning the runes and their meanings. Not an easy road for the faint of the heart," a slow smirk crosses her face, "as they say."

Lei noted how Ele was attached to this guy like super glue, the poor kid needed more company than a grump like she was.
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 11:22 AM Reply With Quote