View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #67  
Lance's ascent to the castle was quickly stopped by a tug on his arm the man stood there silent for a moment, taking in all of what Noelle had told him. Lance was pretty much all on his own had been from the get go, the only person he ever thought of as family he had to part ways with due to him being a spellblade, it was then he thought about why he took of without standing guard of the women behind him. "Simple, there were two reasons why i walked away so casually, one if you really wanted to have ambushed me Analiegh was it? Would have been more attuned on my movements and you wouldn't have let me block your route of escape. Two, I know your type from experience you have honor."

Lance gently tugged his arm away and turned to stare at Noelle her offer was slightly suspicious did she know he was a spellblade? Did she know that his job classes were considered elite assassins. Of course she had to know there were very few who didn't yet she completely trusted him after attack this was a strange pill for Lance to swallow. "Alright if you insist, I guess I could always use a spacey mage and a scythe wielding pain in the neck as partners" Lance said jokingly as he shed the hood from his face revealing a real smile across his face. "So may i ask what kind of mage she is? It tends to help to know what your team can do and all."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 10-05-2012, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote