View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #63  
Jokull was getting irritated with the fact that until more people would show up, that the guards wouldn't let the challenger's in to get the information. Gritting his teeth, he attempted to control his attitude for now. "Just wonderful.... Figures human guards would be this dense. The challenge is a matter of time...." Grumbling slightly as he turned slowly to look at the few other people on the bridge.

Eyes stopped on the man that had just arrived, his curiosity intrigued by the man in the strange outfit. But what had caught his interest was not the outfit, but the feeling of immense magical energy coming from him. "You there.... What are you? I know by your presence that you are not a human nor a brother of my own race."

Mairi frowned at the man's sudden disappearance before shaking her head. "Geez... This is troublesome..." Mumbling before she headed up the far side of the bridge. Determined to find a justly soulful person, Mairi wanted to see a person fit to be ruler on that throne. "They need to know there is more then just the people in this central kingdom..."
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 10-04-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old Posted 10-04-2012, 10:31 AM Reply With Quote