View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Kate giggled at kanon, Her outlook on the world was so different than kate's but at the same time there curiosity was the same. To see the glimmer in Kanon's eye as she looked around was so cute to her. Kate pointed at the big castle in front of them as they walked up, the castle was huge it towered easily among the surrounding cities, although in the cities it looked like a huge mountain. "This is where we could live if we won you know?" Kate stopped for a moment realizing that she had used the word 'we' a smile blew across her face, she had just realized that she trusted Kanon completely.

Kate moved forward more to the castle doors where she was stopped by a member of the royal clergy. "Ma'am, If you are a member of the challenge then we are going to have to ask you to wait here for others to arrive, you are the only one to make it so far. Kate frowned her plan of being the first to get to the castle and the first to leave failed. So much for being first. she thought as she looked down at kanon. "Well, my friend here is new to the world, can we go see the flower garden?" She smiled looking up at the clergyman. The man nodded in agreement and pointed toward the direction of the garden kate looked down at the younger girl below. "Shall we head that way then?"

Jace smirked and froze in mid step, he had got what he had wanted out of the remark he made. "Call me a pig again women and you shall meet both ends of my lance as they pass through your body" Lance continued to walk forward he didn't care what the women had thought of him, it was his nature to piss off someone who had been so naive and harsh towards him for simply offering his help, He had been stared at and talked bad upon before and it just didn't settle well upon his nerves. It pissed him off to no end, and he wasn't going to change for a women.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote