View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
I haven't moved this fast in a while but I need to get to those other digidestined. They need to know asap. Checking his digivice he noted that he was a lot closer but still pretty far off. Ive been in the digital world for 3 weeks now.. alone with Coronamon. Finally. Finally I get to have human interaction. He'd never be able to forget how he came to the digital world.

He was playing on his computer, one of those fighting games. He always had enjoyed those types of things. Tv, computers, games. Now they were lost to him. He remembered he was eating piazza and was about to beat the final boss but something weird happened. A bright flash, blindingly bright. When it was over he had a strange device in his hand. It was flaming orange and white it looked like one of those pet games. So he tried to give it a go. But he couldn't figure it out. He remembered chastising himself saying 'you're better than this. You can figure this out.' He eventually gave up and left the device on his computer stand and went to bed. But he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned but something was pulling him to the computer. To the strange device. He got dressed for some reason and walked over and picked up the toy but his computer flashed again. He went to see what the problem was and touched the screen. He felt himself tip into the computer and fall until he softly hit ground. He knew he was somewhere foreign. But he couldn't figure it out. A strange creature approached him and told him that he was a digidestined and he was my digimon and explained about what was happening in the world. I wandered aimlessly for days searching. When finally a man appeared and told me so much. He said i had to find the other digidestined. The world was in trouble. Everything was on my shoulders. And so much more.

Finally returning from his memory he checked the degivice again closer. Way closer. Almost there
"Coronamon, I know we can do this."
"I never doubted you once.
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote