View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default The Hunt For The Throne! (Check OOC for details)   #1  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The streets were filled with people of all sorts as Kate made her way through outer city of the castle, It had seemed more people were interested in this endeavour than she had previously thought. She made to a man standing along side his street side shop. "Excuse me sir, Can you tell me the best way to the throne room." The man turned around slowly "Oh, Great another mindless man looking to get power that doesn't belong..."

The man froze as he turned around seeing Kate stand under the small covered roof of his small out door store.. "OH, pardon me miss all day a bunch of men have been bothering me with the same question, Is there some big event happening at the castle?" Kate giggled and shook her head "You could say something like that, So do you know the way?" She smiled as she pulled from her pocket a small amount of gold and handed it to the man, Kate was not the type to just ask for help without paying someone back for it. "Oh you don't have to do that, As for directions you take this street all the way down and there will be a draw bridge, At the draw bridge there will be 4 guards talk to them and im sure the rest of the way will be clear."

Katie smiled leaving the gold on the mans counter in front of him and running at a decent pace toward the direction she had just been told of, She was excited for this challenge she wanted to make the world a better place not only for all the Grown men and women, But for the children as well for she knew what it was like to grow up alone and always scared to face your parents,Well parent for Kate.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-28-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Old Posted 09-22-2012, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote