View Single Post
Fresh meat :D
Default   #11  
Terriermon and I kept walking from the portal I was spit out of, eventually stopping for a drink of water at a river. "So how long have you been waiting for me?"
"I'm not sure exactly. It's been awhile. Once things got bad, I found out about you through a friend."
"What friend is that? And when did things start getting bad?"
"A couple weeks before you found your Digivice. We've been getting attacked from bad Digimon all the time. It was such a relief having you and the other Digi Destined arrive here."
"Speaking of them, lets continue moving. We need to find them...and soon."
Terriermon and I continued walking past the river, through a small forest of trees, and we stumbled across a camp, with a few, what looked like small Goblins leaving, one staying behind, as if to stay guard. I began to try to sneak past...when my stomach reminded me it needed food.
Who was that? Are you guys just pulling some sort of prank on me? Come on out!
The Goblin creature walked out into the open, swinging his club around.
That's Goblinmon. His group has been picking on us ever since they showed up.
Is that you Terriermon? Coming to get beat up again?
No thank you, I am just walking with my friend here, trying to avoid you.
Goblinmon looked at me confused.
What kind of Digimon is that?! He laughed hard, walking up to me.
You really need to step back Goblinmon.
Or what? He jumped up and whacked me on the head with his club.
BUNNY BLAST! Terriermon shot a small round of energy from his mouth and hit Goblinmon in the head.
Why you little.... Goblinmon came swinging at Terriermon again, obviously very angry.
Terriermon hit him with another Bunny Blast, knocking him backwards on his back.
Thats it...GOBLIN FIRE! He threw a fireball towards Terriermon, barely missing him. Terriermon ran up and headbutted the Goblinmon, landing him on his back again. The Goblinmon stood up, hands held up high.
Okay fine, you guys beat me. I won't forget this though. He started walking the opposite direction, to the direction of the other Goblinmon. Terriermon looked really exhausted, sitting on the ground. Suddenly, Terriermon began to glow bright, and I saw him shrink, until he was just a blob with one horn on his head.
"Oh no, what happened?!"
I de-digivolved. I used too much energy as Terriermon and now I have to re-cooperate. I am okay, just exhausted. My name is Gummymon now.
I picked up Gummymon and put him under my arm to try and relax.
Thanks Kenji...you're a real friend. He said, incredibly drowsy.
I smiled.
"Alright buddy, lets keep looking for those Digi Destined. I'll be sure to keep quiet next time a fight might happen. You have any idea wh...."
I looked down, and he was already fast asleep.
Old Posted 09-14-2012, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote