View Single Post
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #15  
Junko had only been at the temple for a few weeks so had no idea where the masks for the festivals where kept, it wasn't like she would take one without permission she knew that was wrong and would come with harsh consequences when caught. Instead she decided to go speak with one of the senior priests and see if they would allow her to borrow one of the masks, the only problem though was they would either be in prayer or eating so sighed.

She was in her own world now thinking how good it would be to play the game and make some new friends while showing that it was nothing more than a spooky story made to entice and scare kids. It was then it seemed fate had taken a hand into things and she banged into someone coming back into reality she bowed "S-sorry I was in a world of my own." she said nervously, though an elderly priest just stood smiling "Think nothing of it Junko, where are you going in such a rush?" he asked with a fatherly tone.

Junko looked down a little "I was hoping to find a senior priest or priestess, I am new to the area and so don't really have any friends. There is going to be a game of hide and seek soon with a group of people and I was wanting to go..." she closed her eyes sighing "But we are all to wear masks so we don't know who the seeker is... the thing is I can't play because I don't have a mask." she explained looking up to him. It wasn't exactly a lie but neither was it the whole truth, at that point she was glad for the grey spot in the middle.

The priest looked at her for a second and chuckled "Is that all?" he asked once again warmly "I can understand you are lonely being new here, so I will let you off your chores today so you can make some friends. Follow me and I will get you a mask." he said walking off down the corridor and into a room. Junko couldn't believe how easy that was but wasn't about to question it so followed quickly behind and entered the room her eyes going wide as she seen all the beautiful masks. "If you want to catch your game choose one child." the priest chuckled seeing Junko's reactions.

Junko walked further into the room and looked at the masks some more but she saw one that was like the one she had seen in the book she had read earlier and picked it up "Can I borrow this one?" she asked holding out the mask with a white base and golden cloud wisps. The Priest nodded "Just return it when you come back, and you are to be back by curfew." he said. Junko nodded moving forward she hugged him before handing him her broom and running off out of the temple towards the old city ruins placing the mask on as she done so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 09-13-2012, 08:17 AM Reply With Quote