View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #167  
Lucien glared and grumbled as he made his way to the river where he thought he could have the most privacy, He took his shirt off as well as his shoes and laid them on top of a near by stump laying his sword on top of them to keep it from being to dirty, he made his way to the side of the river and glanced in, the water was beautiful and clear, some of the cleanest water Lucien had ever saw..

Lucien placed his foot in the water and shivered, it was a bit cold for his liking but water was water, he needed to wash the smell away. Lucien ran back to the stump and proceeded to take the rest of his clothes off and lay them with the others and jump straight into the middle of the river to clean.

Kimiko looked at Noelle strangely, "Mind if i ask what happened, Or is that a personal matter. I can keep a secret between us girls." a giggle emerged from the bone like helmet as they rode into town kimiko go silent the horse crept its way to a small INN, Kimiko jumped off her horse and tied the reigns on a tree near by and walked inside ordered a two rooms one for kimiko and one for Noelle then made her way to her room, Hoping Noelle would follow with the answer's.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-12-2012, 10:07 AM Reply With Quote