View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
"You'll be fine" Lucien spoke as Regina took off into the air at a high speed. Oh, how Lucien loved this feeling the wind through his air the silence and stillness of the sky and the.... Noelle grabbing his waist?

He looked behind him to notice that she had clung her self to him in worry that she would fall. "Don't worry, Regina won't let you fall" The blush had began to appear on Lucien's face.. What was this he was feeling, He turned around on the dragon still holding Noelle making sure she wouldn't fall.

He was looking for the answer of what emotion he was feeling. Maybe if he studied the situation more better her would be able to tell. It was then at that moment that Regina huffed and rolled her eyes quickly jerking her body and forcing Lucien and Noelle into a kiss. That dragon was wickedly smart she new exactly was going on and she wanted Lucien to experience a bit of romance for once.

Lucien's face went pitch dark red when he found his lips pressed against her soft lips. He had never kissed anyone before and to him this was a big surprise. For a warrior he was sure worrying about everything. Is she going to kill me for this? Am i a good kisser? Why would Regina do this to me..
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 08:06 AM Reply With Quote