View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #23  
Noelle chuckles at Mairi's answer and shakes her hand, "That's cause their guys, they probably more interested if the next town has a bar than keeping conversion with a girl."

She turns her attention back to Lucien, "I guess it depends really, I have never tried them out in battle so I can't say if the souls are able to be of any assistance in a fight but they do make a nice little shield if needed. But they can be temperamental, I don't have the power like Hades does to actually control them fully but they are unable to return from the Human I took the soul from unless I choose to set the soul free from my service." she chuckles, "And I can guess you have never meet anyone able to control spirits before." Her expression turns dark, "And I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if Hades sends another soul stealer after me."

She glances at Regina, a little uncertain, "I hope she's not asking to eat me or something. I really don't think I would want to see the inside of a dragon's stomach."
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote