View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lucien smiled after chuckling a bit. "Well i suppose it is is me" He then proceeds to look over at Regina and Mairi "So,You wanna leave me behind eh? Then who are you gonna talk to over in the troops base?" Lucien laughs as he switched his attention to Noelle.

Lucien was amazed by the shape and color of the orb. So this is what a soul looks like when its harvested.He was curious and interested in her abilities. He wasn't used to having someone around with Unnatural abilities so he wanted to learn as much as he could.

"so what can these orbs do, Or are they just a big flashly light show. If so then your going to want to keep them away from Mairi" He said laughing with a serious tone in his voice. He had been Mairi's "Brother" Long enough to know that anything shiny stole her attention easily.

Regina stood up and growled something over in Lucien's direction. "No, you cannot Regina you don't even know how she feels about dragons yet." It was almost as if Lucien was understanding every word the dragon was saying. Regina continued to growl and snarl more as if to having a conversation with him. "Why don't you ask Noelle your self you big lizard?"
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote