View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lucien continued walking through the forest his eyes where somehow brightened maybe he had made her day... Maybe just maybe he had changed someone... Was this his purpose saving people?

Suddenly a flash of the girl running past him caught his eye he sighed and shook his head turning around and making his way back to the sport where Regina and Noelle were. "Mairi, Shouldn't you be at camp? I thought i told you to stay with your horse and wait to meet up with me later tonight"

Regina smiled seeing the girl and playfully growled tossing the girl onto the dragons back and running around in circles then lying amongst the forest. "You both are hopeless i swear" Lucien spoke up placing his hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it. He then realized that Noelle was talking about joining a troop..

Lucien glanced over at the barefooted women and smiled. "Well, The troop i work for could always use a few new recruits. I heard the commander is a real weirdo, They say he hangs out with a small annoying girl and a giant lizard." Lucien chuckled while quickly glancing over toward mairi and Regina then back at Noelle.

"The pay is good, and you get free meals. Not to mention its a good way to travel the world.. Just know you can't be afraid to take others lifes." Lucien frowned looking down amoungst the dirt and kicking a few rocks. "I wish i could say we didn't have to kill but, its either that or be killed by them."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote