View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle's eyes narrow at Lucien, "Don't you dare tell me lies. I saw you, that day you and your little troop of soldiers came and destroyed our village. You were the one standing over my parent's bodies or do you think I would forget?" she laughs coldy, seeing Lucien pull his sword out and the lightning serpent wind it's way up the blade, "Lower my weapon? Do you take me as a damn fool?"

A cruel smile played over her lips at Lucien's ramblings, "Kill me? Finish the job you started years ago, eh? And if I was you, you would tell your precious little dragon to get lost or she might end up with her soul missing." She holds out her free palm a few inches away from her body and calls up one of the recent spirits she had stolen. The small white orb floated a few inches above her palm, "And my name? We're not here to make polite conversion and drink tea, you damn retard but whatever, can't say I was rude when I send you to meet the Grim Reaper and Hades, now can I? The name's Noelle and don't you forget it now."
Old Posted 08-30-2012, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote