View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #7  
The cool air ran through Lucien's hair as he walked calmly through the forest hearing the sounds of The animals scurrying off. It made the man frown he was looking forward to seeing all the innocent creatures it always made him feel at peace. What could have scared these animals away? "Heh, I wonder if she is around to see me."Lucien smiled while pulling from his pocket a small black skull shaped whistle from his pocket and placed in in his mouth.

As Lucien blew air through the skull shaped device a loud squeal emitted. You could hear from far a away a large and loud roar followed by the sound of something running through the forest. Withing seconds a large black flash pierced through the veil of the thick forest and straight into Lucien. Lucien closed his eyes as he felt himself being knocked onto his back.

"Following me again are we Regina?" Lucien smiled and opened his eyes revealing in front of him the large Black dragon pinning him down to the floor looking at him with eyes almost like a dogs. Regina was Lucien's only friend when he was little and all alone an old man by the name of seuz, handed him an egg and the whistle in admiration of the young child raising himself all alone in the forest. Lucien could still remember those words the man had told him. "Everyone needs a purpose, Everyone needs a family and this is part of your family.. Some day it will be revealed to you who your family is and on that day you will find your purpose."

After that day seuz, Would commonly show up once in a blue moon to check on Lucien. There was something strange about him though he couldn't quite place his finger on it. Not that it mattered the man was nice and thats all he needed to know..

"So, Regina been following me have you?" The dragon nodded and playfully snarled at Lucien as he reach his hand up to pet Regina's Snout. "Good girl, i see you have been eating just fine" He laughed and playfully poked at her stomach. "You haven't been caught yet now have you?" The dragon shook its head and puffed into the air a small amount of blackened fire. "That's my good girl" He said patting her as Regina let him up.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote