View Single Post
Hakuna matata
Default Raine's Art Shop -Slots FULL   #1  
Hello, I'm Raine Seryn. You can call me Raine or Raine-chan if you want. I'm new here to Trisphee and I decided to open an art shop, since slowly I'm taking over all the avatar sites. Hehe.

I'll be offering CHIBI ART here. There are examples below, however you can always ask me for more. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. RAINE IS GREEDY AND WILL PICK OFFERS SHE LIKES. D<

I have NO set prices, I always do a loose bribe shop. Just offer what you think would be fair, most times I'll accept the offer. I will be looking for at least 3-4k per chibi in general, so please try to keep that in mind. Prices may change at any time. I'll be more likely to accept if you offer somthing from my 'want' list. ^^

I'll accept items, infact I love them! I will take common items if they interest me, so feel free to ask, just know I'm picky with them.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. And please stay to chat with me! ^___^

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I recently lost my internet (and cable, and phone), So I will not be online very often untill I can afford internets again. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM CANCELLING COMMISSIONS!! I can still work on them, I'll just be slow about getting them to people. So, if you want to cancel feel free. If not I ask your patience.

Thank you!

UPDATE:
I got my internet back tonight! Yay!! <3

I'll be sending out the commissions I owe over then next week. Thank you all for your patience, and I ask that you continue to be patient with me. ^^;

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! i'm glad to be back. ;w;

-If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or talk to me here in the thread. <33
Last edited by Raine Seryn; 02-04-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 03:35 AM Reply With Quote