View Single Post
Cage
Default   #853  
Lol just be sure you know the pronunciation since a lot of people get confused with it. +points to sig+ Mei = "My"

Lol I have a blind wiener dog and two schnoodles. Sugar's the wienerdog, Toto's the runt schnoodle with too much energy, and Pepper is the bigass schnoodle who was in my lap, lol. ( Pepper has more of a poodle face and a curly tail, while Toto is more schnauzer. They're sisters, though )

Duce: Lolol, there was one time my mom decided to pull a tooth of mine, with tweezers, and it popped off and flew across the room. I don't think I cried, but I got really pissed off because we lost it. xDD
I also had a really weird reason for not pulling them. I liked how wiggling them felt. >A>
I would get my wisdom teeth removed, but since I don't have insurance, the only dentist who will take me, has terrifying, nightmarish reviews. I mean.. apparently he doped one kid so much, he was out 7-13 hours. And there was one guy who said they only sedated him enough to make him immobile, but not enough to knock out the pain. So he felt everything, and the dentist ignored his screaming the whole time. ( My mom was the one who looked up the reviews on him, and it was horrifying. I can't stress enough that this was all true shit. Brings all dentist phobias to life. @__@ )
So I can either do that, or just deal with the occasional headache. xD;
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote