Thread: Gaming music
View Single Post
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #57  
Oh I have a lot of soundtrack I love from video games and a ton of composer I love, like Junya Ota (ZUN), Michiko Naruke, Motoi Sakuraba, David Wise, Yoko Shimomura, Koji Kondo, Akira Yamaoka, Shoji Meguro, Jean-Juc Escalant.

My favorites soundtrack is from the Touhou series though, and the gazillion remix and what not you can find on YouTube. I love me some Touhou music :D

I also really likes the soundtrack for Wild ARMs by Michiko Naruke and especialy the song You'll never be alone no matter where you go from Wild ARMs 2. Too bad we never got the vocal version the Japanese version had, but we got the EPIC TRUMPET, HELL YEAH!

I also really like the soundtrack for Deadly Premonition/Red Seeds Profile, especialy the beautifull York and Zach song. This game got a really bad reputaiton because it wasn't what people expected, but it's really good ._.

One thing I'd say is that even though I'm not all that into newer games, the soundtrack are still good :D That's something that's pretty hard to screw up, thanfully. And thank god the audio quality keeps on getting better :D
I don't even
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote