Thread: Bleach Roleplay
View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
User Name: Saru_Onacha
Name:Lance Ryukoudo
Personality:Hes a calm and cool collected guy nice to talk to, He doesnt trust easily but it doesnt affect the way he treats people. He is shy around women he has just met and he can tend to be a smart a**.
Bio: Lance Ryukoudo Grew up in a lap of luxury he hate he always wanted to be normal and poor like the friend he had a man by the name of Kenpachi Found him and told him he had the prowess to become an amazing soul reaper. After that moment he spent days and days working to impress his newly found idol and became the captian of the newly formed Squad 14 head of Human-Soul reaper communications this squad was made due to the uprising of Spiritual powered Humans and substitute soul reapers Appearing in the world of the living
Side: Soul reaper
Squad: the 14th court guard squad recently made by the captain himself
Power Description: His Shikai is a Assassin claw style anpakuto It has the Ability of the zanpakuto Poison that slowly drains spiritual energies what ever body part it touches further movement of the area infect Causes paralysis His Bankai is unknown to any living soul reaper due to him rarely using it

Looks:
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote