View Single Post
Dear Mom & Dad,
I've written and rewritten this this letter at least three times physically; countless times in my head. Ultimately, each version narrowed down to me being fed up with your hypocrisy. Your hypocrisy and your selfishness and your demeaning sense of thought. I. am. done. I thought my break down a couple of weeks ago explained that well enough...

Right now, what holds priority for me is your inability to understand that I am a legal adult. I'm constantly pushed into different states of confusion because of how you react to me. I'm too dependent and childish when I don't do something and I'm too young and ignorant when I do. Ever since I was 7 years old, I've been raised with conflicting reasoning like this.

"No, you're not allowed to walk to the bus for school."

"You're only allowed to look for a job in the neighborhood so you can walk to it."

These statements -both of them!- have been given to me within the last 6 months. I... I can't please you guys. I just can't! One day you will have one train of thought and the next a completely different one. It kills me how you expect me to understand this, especially since no matter how long I live with you and observe you, I will never be able to know how to act and when to act like it.

I can't talk to you guys. I can't rely on you. I can't even try to make you happy. And the absolutely sickening part of all of this is that I want to blame it all on you -trust me, I really do- but each and every time time I try, I'm filled with this overwhelming guilt. Even if I know I have done nothing wrong, I somehow find myself begging for forgiveness from you. I don't even know what there is to forgive...

Maybe I should move out.
- Alex
P.S.

Dad, your potatoes sucked tonight.
-
м у ѕ т _к η ι g н т _σ ƒ _¢ н α σ ѕ

[[ KoC • • Quest • • Closet • • Marketplace • • Knight Form ]]
Last edited by Fallen; 07-31-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old Posted 07-31-2012, 09:12 PM