Thread: Writing scifi.
View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Default Writing scifi.   #1  

I have decided to write a scifi series. If most of you know me it's very difficult for me to remain dedicated to writing a book but I am determined to write a scifi series. I plan to write it in third person and there will be two or three books, it depends on the length of the first and how I choose to end it.

I am satisfied with the plot that I have come up with. I have created ten alien races so far. I have named them, named their home world, chose who they side with, their culture, religion, political views, language and for a majority I have figured out their appearance. Four out of ten I am still working on appearance wise, but they don't appear immediately within the series so I'm not very worried about that.

I have both crucial characters and non-crucial, side characters. They all have names too. I'm actually really proud of myself right now. If anyone would like to know of the plot, the characters, the alien races and so on you can post here and I will send you a PM. o uo

I'm actually looking for opinions and advise.

So... Does anyone here have a book in progress? What is it about? What inspires you? How far are you with your book and do you plan to have it published?

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 07-30-2012, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote