View Single Post
S.T.A.R.S.
Ein pulled into the parking lot of the guns and ammo store. "So you have no idea how any of this started? Or who started it?" Garrett asked. "No.I just saw this guy outside the club...eating this woman.So I killed him.And her when she came after me." There were no zombies around,but it was probably only a matter of time before there would be.Discovering the cause of the outbreak would be difficult,if not impossible.The only thing either of the young men could think of was that it was a science experiment that went horribly wrong. "Maybe we should ask the shopkeeper if he knows anything about it..." Garrett suggested.The blond was silent for a few moments while he thought about the suggestion.Finally,he arched one of his thin blond brows. "He might think we're a couple of nuts and have us committed,but...we could ask if he's seen any strange behavior." The two young men agreed on that and then went into the shop.

The little bell attached to the door rang,signaling the shop owner that a customer had entered the shop.He was fussing with his radio,tapping it on the side and cursing under his breath.Feeling defeated by the contraption for now,the man turned around. "What can I do for you boys?"

"We need to defend ourselves." Ein said,purposefully being as vague as possible.The blond spotted a couple of Glock 17s. "I'll take two of those and a bunch of ammo." The shopkeeper nodded,and got the guns and ammo and set them on the counter.Garrett decided on a lot of ammo for his shotgun. "Have you seen anything weird lately? People acting weird,I mean." The dark haired man asked.
Please use masculine pronouns (He,Him,His) When talking or referring to me.

All hail the Female Courier who seduced Benny with her sick mind and Black Widow trait and then killed him in his sleep!
Old Posted 07-22-2012, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote