View Single Post
Snap!
Default   #13  
(Both of your posts are fine :))

Caught in a traffic jam, Alexis waited ten minutes before paying the cab driver and abandoned the taxi. She hurriedly ran down the sidewalk until she ran out of breathe and had to walk the other fifteen minutes to the guns and ammo shop. She spotted an abandoned bicycle in a nearby alleyway and carefully inspected to make sure no one was watching her. Lexi backed it out and onto the sidewalk, and swung her leg over the seat. She pushed off and continued to the shop.

Upon arrival, Alexis leaned the bicycle up against the store and walked inside. A middle-aged man tilted his cowboy hat and greeted her. "Good afternoon. What can I do for you today, miss?" Looking around the store, she had no idea where to begin. "I need something light that is automatic, but versatile. Something that can be used for self defense against other humans, with plenty of ammo. I have not experienced shooting guns before so I would like something that comes with a sight."
The man shifted his body weight and rubbed his chin. "You know, I think I have just the thing for you." He motioned for her to follow him to the back and opened a display case. "This right here is a Silenced Pistol. If you buy two of them I will give you 10% off the second one, and give you leg holsters to carry them in. Ammunition is on sale right now so you better stock up before I get cleaned out. I've had a lot of people coming in and out of here today. They say something strange is going on, that people are eating people. I just think everyone is going nuts." Alexis couldn't believe what she had just heard. Was she really about to purchase weapons? People eating people? ...What?

"I'll take them." They went to the checkout counter and a family of three entered. The shop owner greeted them but they didn't respond and instead started basketing ammunition. Alexis saw pocket knives on display and figured she should buy one of those too, just in case she ever needed one. She also picked out a couple of MREs and a lighter, and a small backpack to carry them in. After everything was paid for, she sat on a bench inside the store by the entrance to equip herself.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-16-2012, 08:46 AM Reply With Quote