View Single Post
Psych
Default   #5  
Tamara sighed softly then. "I don't have anyone to fight for dad." She said softly then. "I have friends yes I will agree with you on that. But not someone I am spossed to be with. My heart isn't pulling towards anyone as it did before." She sighed softly then. "They are all safe are they not Jeanne?" She asked her then.

Jeanne nodded her head slightly then. "Yes there well even my little Men is alright. They all want to return home and live on like normal. But as long as your mother is out there as a threat then my son can never return home then now can he Tamara?

Tamara sighed softly then as she shook her head slightly then. "Love was my mothers down fall dad and that has been my down fall for now." She said simply then knowing love is the key on having the upper hand over her own mother. "Dad I can't do anything about it right now." She looked up at her father sadly then before they both kissed her on the forehead then as she fell asleep on Ren's desk then.

Tamara woke up with a start as she looked up at Yoh and the others then. "Oh hi." She said simply then as she sat up in the chair then. "How have you guys been?" She asked them simply as she looked from Yoh to Anna then. She noticed Ren was there as well as he walked around them to stand over her then to stare her down. "What I came and I'm here?"

Ren grabbed a hold of her nose as she slapped his hand away then. She glared up at him then as she rubbed her nose then. "Your lucky that is the least of what I would do to you Tamara. You waited two years just two years before you got your butt on that plane and came here you should have came sooner people have been dieing even just getting hurt. Just because you couldn't get your butt on a plane and come here to share with us how we can take down your mother if you so are not going to go and do it."

Tamara sighed softly then as she smiled softly then. "I'm the only one who can stop her Ren." She said simply then as she stood up and walked over to the book shelf then. "If I can find what my mother never had then I will have the strongest thing I can fight for." She said simply then as she turned and faced them then. "Love is the greatest thing to fight for it makes you stronger then anyone else. Its the one thing in all these years she never allowed her self to look for after my father's death or his betrayl of her either." She looked sadden then as she slid down the book case then. "The one thing I don't think a basturd child like me will ever locate in all the world no matter what year or century I live to see. I will never find that one strong powerful thing."

Everyone was quiet for some time then before Men walked into the room and walked over and hugged Tamara then. "I love you." He said cutely then before he kissed her cheek then.

Jun stood in the door away and smiled softly then. "He tells everyone he loves them."

Men looked back at his auntie then and shook his head slightly then. "Not true auntie I grew up since then." He said simply then before he smiled brightly at everyone then.

Tamara hugged Men then as she giggled softly then. "That's being cute Men." She kissed his cheek then as she remained where she has been sitting for some time then. She let Men go and patted him on the head then. "Who's to say after I deal with my mother and end our curse I will still be a live after the fact Men." She stood up with a sigh as a ghost guided her to her room then. She could hear them speaking behind her about how they could help Tamara find love even if it was for a short time.

A couple days later Tamara was being tested by Ren and Yoh to see how good with a sword she was. She knocked out Yoh first sending him right next to Anna as she stood with a smug smile on her lips as she stood facing Ren then. "And you said I be rusty Ren."

Ren was really glad when he got knocked down then that the sword that Tamara had in her hand was a practice sword. "Yeah guess I was totally wrong there Tamara." He said with a rather funny smile on his lips then. He grunted slightly then when Tamara tripped then and landed right on his chest then. "Ouch." He said simply then as he pushed Tamara slightly back then so he could set up then not noticing that he had pushed Tamara into his lap then.

Tamara sat where she was blushing then. "Sorry." She said simply then.

Ren looked at her then. "Its alright Tam." He patted her on the head then before he noticed where she was sitting on him then. "Lets see where else you may or may not be rusty at." He said gently then.

Tamara pushed him back down as she stood up then. "I am not rusty at anything Ren." She said simply then as they got into hand to hand combat then.

Ren had gotten knocked down again then as he looked up at Tamara then. "Really when did you practice?"

Tamara smiled down at him then. "Every time people went to sleep or very early in the morning." She said with a cocky smile then. "Besides I'm older then you Ren so I had longer time for training." She stood up then and held her hand out for him to take.

Ren took her hand in his then and let her help him up then. "No kidding." He said simply then before he bent his head and kissed her on the cheek then near her lips then.

Tamara stood stunned as she looked at him then stunned as she moved back from him then. "Ren." She said softly then "I can't." She turned and ran out of the room then.

Ren stood stunned then as he watched and let her go then. "Tamara?" He called out after her then as his sister came into the room then and bonked him on the head then.
Bow down before the mighty neko named Naku =^.^=
Old Posted 06-19-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote