View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #35  
Misu Moshe

Misu didn't quite understand the little bit of that and stuff, but she decided to let it slide for now, hoping to figure it out later at some point. She also thought on how he thought to ride the Koi since he said he was an air bender.

Misu laughed at the fact he really didn't think it through. "Ok i got this! let's go!" She set the money down on the counter and devised a plan to get Thokin on the ship. The hardest part was going to be Maru. Out side of the shop she stared at the ship, they were still reloading some items on the ship. "Perfect!" She made her way over to the ship's side and then whispered to Thokin; "Ok here is the plan: first we must get Maru into the cargo space. After that sneaking you into my room." She grew a devese smile on her face. "I just love action. Life gets so boring sometimes." She grabbed Maru's reins and started to pull, dragging the armadillo Lion around when none of the benders were looking. "Ok Thokin, knock over those creates with your bending." She poked to the last creates that they had to put into the ship. Once that was done it should be very simple for her to sneak Maru into the back of the cargo.

Once they had finished that it was time to board the ship for good. It would be challenging since her room was close to the back of the ship. But with her skills she should at least be able to get in with out a problem, Thokin was going to have the most issues. "Now you need to follow me exactly. Got it?" She stared straight into his eyes, making sure he understand how important this step was. She started out slow, making her way towards the doors. She waited for a bunch of people to go in all at once. "Stay by my right side, and kept with my feet." She went to the middle of the line, hoping for the other ships riders to give him the cover he needed. Once up to the ticket checker all she had to do was show him the ticket and as long as he followed he steps he should be good. Once in hopefully they would be able to make it to the back with out any one asking for a boat ticket.

((you can control my character to get to her room if you want! It should make things a bit easier for you to make a fuller post))
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote