View Single Post
Psych
Talking Hello my pets and tasty tid bits. hehe   #1  
Alright you are all my pets now :D Yes really you are all my pets.

Sorry to say its what I call people online. I'm a strange person who comes from another site's.

Lets see here are the following sites you may or may not know me from.

Roliana- Count Dracula (I will bite your neck and may or may not call you a tasty little juice box. Yes i do take on the role of being that user name.)

Gaia online- Endoh Uchiha

A lot of sites I'm just Naku either Naku24 or Naku Queen of the devil's or something like that. Or it could just be Count Dracula.

I'm on face book as well I am a gamer chick after all. So don't be surpise if I act like I may or may not be Bi I am like that with everyone (And I'm straight in real life)

What else should I say about my self... Lets see i'm a role playing whore/slut and yes I call my self that and my friends who know my role playing style know to totally agree with me on that.

I role play mostly anime/manga's. Either Straight or Yaoi/gay pairings. (It all depends on the couple. if i don't feel it and I don't know the series all to well it a no go.) And i do other rp's as well like role playing as a sexy elf or a sexy neko perverted male doctor >.> Yes and there the easy ones to rp as unlike Dracula or Snape even.

anyway that's basicly all you need to know my pets. And I really am a cute little neko for you to ;)
Old Posted 06-12-2012, 08:00 PM Reply With Quote