View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #15  
November 23rd, Knoxville.
Few minutes passed before Ryan realized that someone was looking at him. Quickly, he turned and looked at the girl. They sat in silence for a bit and then he smiled crookedly.

"How're you feeling?" Ryan asked. He had decided to seem somewhat friendly. The guy had no personal hate against her anyways. A job's a job. Even as crappy as this one. Suddenly, even fifty thousands didn't seem that much of an reward. They could give him a year of peaceful living, though.

"Tea?" he stood up and walked over to the mattress, offering her a metal cup. Ryan was cautious, though, of any sudden movements, although he doubted that after being so sedated she would be able to do anything much. Maybe she didn't even understand him? Ryan had no idea what was her native language or anything.

The man knelt down in front of her and winced. His arm still hurt very much. There was this nagging feeling that something hadn't been right with the bullet. The bandage was soaked red - Ryan was not able to stop the bleeding completely and he had to admit, he felt like fainting. "They could've at least given us some more fancy place to stay at," he thought bitterly.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 06-10-2012, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote