View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #165  
I think part of the reason I love this site so much right now, is that it IS much more of a close knit community...I love it. Once we're all settled in from the move and making money I would love to donate to the website a lot.

I used to be on gaia alll the time, mostly for the items..I never commented in the forums because it was too much for me. Too many people posting all the time, I couldn't keep up and I felt like my posts were ignored etc. I actually was an avid poster on another website, since 2006 and recently...it's gotten so much bigger and gotten so so many people that it's starting to turn into a similar posting dilemma for me.

The posts get ignored and it starts to turn into a very cliquey experience. Which is also why I don't pay for that site anymore or log into it anymore. :/ That's just my two sense.

ETA: I was also going to try to get my fiance to join this as well ^^;

ETAA: I've only been on here for one day, and I've been a posting fiend. Just from the friendliness of everyone on here, I'm so excited to talk to people and log in, and it's taken so much of my stress away currently. It's nice to have such a friendly, amazing community to talk to :)
Malkavious is my fiancé <3
Last edited by Cheshiresneer; 05-29-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Old Posted 05-29-2012, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote