Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default Diablo 3   #1  
Looks like this hasn't been talked about for several months so I'm making a new thread for it ^^;

So, anyone here who played it...plans to play it soon? I bought it and played it some today, and while it hasn't been the best experience, it's better than I had hoped. The gameplay is what I expected, point and click, crazy skills, lots of enemies vs ... well ... just me and a few others, which is what I was looking for. Sure it might not be as shiny or in depth as some things but I played Diablo 2 for thousands of hours and this is exactly the kind of update to the game I was hoping for. Something similar while still feeling rather fresh.

Disappointments...it has to be played online so with the current server problems I can't play, but it helps me not be so obsessive too. Well, actually that's my only disappointment. :p I'm quite pleased with the game and happy I didn't spend days looking at it in anticipation, because I may not have enjoyed it this much if I had built up a lot of expectations for it.

If anyone wants to add me there or come play sometime, my battle tag is Melonia#1362 ;)

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-15-2012, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote