View Single Post
The Judged

Well, he realized his cover was blown. What amused him though was that she recognized him even with the cloak on. He didn't say anything because the only thing in his mind at that moment was the look in her eyes-- both anger and emotional pain. Right now, he could tell he was experiencing the anger from her, but his mind continued to wander has he questioned why she felt such pain.

"I'll let you off for calling me by my first name just because you're not aware of my policy. From now on, I ask that you call me by my last name... Rezenar." Rezenar mentioned, backing off a bit as a chuckle came up after his words. He fixed his robe and he seemed a bit more calm and relax in comparison to her hate. Yes, he could feel her glare stinging to him, but he wasn't going to move just yet. After all, she wasn't attacking him yet, was she?

He started pondering a bit with arms crossed and his dark eyes staring at Cithien with curiosity more than anything. "Is that any way to thank your 'savior,' miss? After all, from the looks of it, you were practically crying. Now that you've gotten your attention on me, you don't have to recall that horrible thought that you were thinking a few seconds ago." He said as Rezenar looked for a place to put himself down on. If this was going to be a fight, he was going to have fun taunting her while just sitting and blocking all attacks she could throw at him-- of course, he has to be aware of them before actually blocking them. "So... what brings you here to the Mystic Grove? Your people have already decided to jump in here without warning?"

...Now that he gave mention to it, he realized there was really no one else around other than them two.
Old Posted 04-20-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote