View Single Post
Capitan Marvelous~!
Ashton sitting from where she was blinked watching everyone start to gather outside. This was rather odd and strange for her, it was really odd to see so many people out some of them being with the law and others from other gangs. In away she wanted to get closer to see who the people where some where from the other gangs, knew of who some where the one that she wasn't to sure about was the gentleman who was with the law.

"Oh I kinda wanna see what is happening. ." the though came into mind for a moment. Quickly standing then jumping down to the lower part of the street Ashton landed gracefully made her way over a smile across her face. Moving around ducking in and out of an old building to pop out at the near end of the ally way look around the corner to see what was happening.

---

Once out side, the sun hitting his face Zaki let out something like yawn. "Man oh man, I think I have been indoors way to long." was the though that came across his mind. Now was the time to find something to eat and see what news was going on. OUt of the corner of his eye he could see a all familiar figure and off colored hair. It was Ashton from the Candy Skulls, that was new she would be lurking around that part of the area but Zaki blew it off and went off to head to find something to eat heading into one of near by dinner taking his spot in his normal booth by the back.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote