Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Newbie has cookies (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7067)

Sunset 12-04-2011 04:02 AM

Newbie has cookies

My avatar looks a little creepy, but oh well. I'm Sunset, ello. I found this place by google. Gotta love google anyway, I was looking for another community site and this one got my interest.

I like the avatars and the items. Though, I was confused at first as to why my avatar had no face! Then I explored a bit and found the shops and free items. xD Plus, I think it's cool that you can buy things with your achievement points, hence the clothes I'm wearing. ^^ Haven't figured out how to get the rock looking icon point thingies yet, but I will! Maybe with help?

So, I guess a bit about me would be good right now. Eh, I'm easy going, a goofy, half the time I don't make sense, or say things that apparently are only funny to me..hehee. Other than that, I like to write from time to time, role play, and play video games.

Yep, that's me. Er, if you wanna know more, just ask.

Obbiesan 12-04-2011 04:19 AM

Well hello sunset XD welcome to tris glad you are liking it so far ^^.

The stone icon are Runes our donation currency used to buy yearlies and monthly donation items .

If you look around the welcome wagon there are quite a few charity's that you can apply for and get some free items

if you have any questions feel free to PM me id be glad to help

Espy 12-04-2011 04:20 AM

Hey, welcome to Trisphee.

First of all, the rock-looking currency is Runes, Trisphee's donation currency. Good thing you got the event items in time; they're from a past event and the shop will close soon.

Second of all, there're some nice places to go for a beginner, like the charities. The people here are really nice/generous.

Also, if there're any particular hairstyles/haircolors in the shops that you'd like, I've a bit of spare money. And I might be able to answer whatever questions you may have as well, so feel free to ask :)

Espy 12-04-2011 04:20 AM

....derp. I type too slowly. Obbie, you ninja, you XD

Sunset 12-04-2011 04:46 AM

Thank you, Obbiesan and Espy.

Eh, I don't like asking for stuff right off the bat. I know charities are there to help beginners or people questing. But, I feel like a mooch if I go to charities as soon as I get on a site. Eh, I guess what I'm trying to say is I like earning my things. Thank you for offering to buy another hair style for me though, Espy. ^.^

Ah, they're runes, got it. I'm guessing you have to buy the runes in order to buy the items. Or, do you earn the runes?

Obbiesan 12-04-2011 04:48 AM

you have to buy the with real money but you can buy them from other users who donate with site currency so even if you cant buy them with real money you can try to find someone selling some

Sunset 12-04-2011 04:53 AM

Ah, okay. I won't have that type of arum, right, for awhile. No big deal. xD Thank you again, Obbiesan.

Demonskid 12-04-2011 10:45 AM

I see that Obbie has taken care of the questions so far! *pets obbie*

Anyway Welcome to the site and I hope you'll like it here! :3

Tiva 12-04-2011 12:18 PM

Cookies where?

*looks around for cookies before looking up Sunset's Shirt*

Obbiesan 12-04-2011 02:02 PM

*ish pet* im a good helper lol

Daring Scylla 12-04-2011 02:05 PM

Welcome to trisphee
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Sunset 12-04-2011 07:15 PM

Thank you, Demonskid, and Dark Scylla. ^.^

Ahhh! -moves away very quickly from Tiva-
There are no cookies under there, ma'am! -throws a bag at Tiva-
All you had to do was ask and you would have gotten the cookies.
-feels violated, pouts-

Tiva 12-04-2011 07:17 PM

*giggles* Wooh..... Sorry I am a bit add.....

Alpha 12-04-2011 07:18 PM

Yeah, she is a bit right now

Espy 12-04-2011 07:24 PM

Aaawwww. What's wrong with peeking down shirts :) -steals Tiva's cookies-

Sunset 12-04-2011 07:29 PM

Espy - Nothing, unless it's mine.

Tiva - It's fine..just startled me.

Alpha - Hello.