Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Halloween is fast approaching... (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6655)

Batty 10-20-2011 09:30 AM

Halloween is fast approaching...

-SQUEALS LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD-

What does everyone have planned?

A Halloween Party, Trick of Treating? PERHAPS A SEANCE WITH THE DEARLY DEPARTED?

I get so incredibly excited this time of year. As you guys know, October/Halloween is my favorite thing in the world EVER. I've got so much planned, I don't even know where to start.

Side Note: Do you also hope for a Trisphee event come the end of the month? <3

Yokuutsu 10-20-2011 10:38 AM

I don't have anything planned yet. Last year my plans fell through so I'm halfway tempted to say screw it and stop celebrating.

And I hope there's an event.

DarkForbidden-Love 10-20-2011 11:00 AM

I'm excited for the 31st *Shifty eyes* But for different reasons then almost anyone else.

I don't have anything planned for Halloween yet.

Espy 10-20-2011 11:13 AM

Dark, I am probably gonna forget your birthday x___X;

Gaaaah I wish it wasn't on a Monday >.> I don't have time to run around grabbing candy.

DarkForbidden-Love 10-20-2011 11:32 AM

Hehe, I would be surprised if anyone remembered it.

And I think everyone hates the fact it is a Monday night except little kids cause their teacher won't give them homework on that night. Because who has time on a Monday night to do anything?

Espy 10-20-2011 11:33 AM

Che >.> -clobbers college apps to death-

Yokuutsu 10-20-2011 11:37 AM

My teachers didn't care when halloween was. You still had homework. And college? I have an extra day to turn that stuff in. So I could go get candy as a cheapo Alucard/vampire.

Saiyouri 10-20-2011 11:57 AM

тнє ℓσνє σƒ мαgι¢ ιѕ вєуση∂ ƒσяgσттєη
»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

☪ஐﻬ☽ I don't have anything planned for halloween but ignore
the door knocks. I never give candy away on halloween.
I grew up with my mom and she never once did anything
for halloween and that just stuck with me. I do events
on avi sites though and those bring me tons of joy, so
I most likely will be doing a avi event or few.

I am really hoping for an event at the end of the month.
I love Trisphee events. They are so darn much fun~

I hope you have tons of fun on the 31st Dark. <3

»·,´·˙(´·˙¸ ¸˙·,)˙·,´•·˙·,¯´·˙·• •·˙·,¯´·˙·•╭☆╯•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»
uǝʇʇoƃɹoɟ puoʎǝq sı ɔıƃɐɯ ɟo ǝʌol ǝɥʇ

Echo-chan713 10-20-2011 01:15 PM

I have a Halloween party on the 22nd, then I have a kinky Trick or Treating Party on the 28th and then I may go to Vail on the 31st (which is a FREAKING cold ski resort way out west) with a couple of guys. and I think that's about it

Ashurato 10-20-2011 10:30 PM

I'm going to work in a flying squirrel costume and going trick-or-treating at every desk.

Echo-chan713 10-20-2011 10:34 PM

I don't know if I'm going trick or treating on Halloween. But there is a kinky Trick or treating.

and I have to write some sort of clever sign on my door basically saying that i'm not here.

"I'm sorry to inform you but I have gone to the other side, so if you feel the cold shoulder, that's me. Will be back tomorrow"

Or some Doctor Who joke on the door that says that I've been in a police box that took me to another time and will be back as soon as possible.

And I can't leave candy out the door because of poisoning risks

Serra Britt 10-20-2011 10:58 PM

My plan is to put on my Nekomata ears, tail, and collar and that's it...I'm not expecting any trick or treaters and I have no plans to go anywhere :p

Rinni 10-21-2011 10:08 AM

I'll be singing in a concert on Halloween, so nu candy for a Rinni. e n e

I get to dress up, though. Going to throw together some of my favorite accessories and bits and hope for the best; black corset dress with a Kremlin under it for poof, goggles, elf ears, demon horns.... I think I'll look alright. >u<

Tohopekaliga 10-21-2011 06:21 PM

I have lots of exciting plans! They include:

Going to work!

Going home!

Giving candy to any random kids who ring my doorbell!

Eating candy!

Playing video games!

Yeah, okay, not that exciting. I'll don some elf ears for the first three or four things on that list, though. I'd go to some party or another, but I don't know anybody doing one. Also, I'm not much of a partier. :P

littl3chocobo 10-21-2011 07:13 PM

eat candy and hang out online, i did not even buy teeth this year

Sly†herin 10-22-2011 06:22 PM

I will probably work. But we get to dress in costume for it. So there is that. C: