Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Angels or devils your opinion! :) (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5031)

taylor_swift_the_last_kay 05-26-2011 05:05 PM

Angels or devils your opinion! :)

What is your opinion Angels or devils?

taylor_swift_the_last_kay 05-26-2011 05:21 PM

I would say Angels because of my outfit!!!!! LOL

Batty 05-26-2011 05:35 PM

Sorry to keep on your bum, Kay... but double posting really isn't allowed either. xD;

Coda 05-26-2011 05:37 PM

Batty, double-posting is allowed on Trisphee; it's triple-posting that's prohibited. That said, those two posts SHOULD have been a single post because the first post is a little skimpy on content for starting a thread.

Batty 05-26-2011 05:42 PM

The second post just kind of looked like spam to me... so, I wanted to let her know that.

But Coda's right. <3

Ginger 05-26-2011 08:02 PM

Hmm.. For me it depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel a little devious, but most of them time I LOVE cutesy things. I've been told that I'm very open-minded. I don't see myself being one thing because it gets boring. I love to try new things with outfits, whether they be Corrupt or Divine~

MissiePanda 05-28-2011 12:03 AM

I like both. XD If I were one, I'd probably be a weird mix of angel and devil.

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?

Ashurato 05-28-2011 12:23 AM

Moving this to the Central Square as it is not specifically about anything Trisphee-related.

Vanitas 06-09-2011 02:06 AM

Hmm, I'm more of an angel type person. I always like being there for others and making them happy and it's weird but I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging but I never really think negatively of people or judge them from the get-go and it's pretty much a blank slate when I meet new people and I trust people too easily. :/

Serra Britt 06-09-2011 02:11 AM

Kinda hard to say... I feel like a demon most of the time but everyone always says how nice I am so I guess I'm kinda in the middle ^^;

Lucifer 06-09-2011 04:39 AM

Well I sort of am a Devil.. and wouldn't it be angels or demons? because otherwise it'd be more god or devil.. ._.

Sadrain 06-09-2011 05:57 AM

Well, in some cultures, all demons and the one big, main evil force is put under one name: "devil".
But, yea, a little offtopic.

Me? I am neither, and don't want to allign my self with any side.

Sadrain 06-09-2011 06:17 AM

Well, in some cultures, all demons and the one big, main evil force is put under one name: "devil".
But, yea, a little offtopic.

Me? I am neither, and don't want to allign my self with any side.

johnny 06-09-2011 10:20 AM

I've always quite liked angels.

But the Biblical "warriors of God" kind of angels. Flaming swords and multiple faces and whatnot. xD

As for myself... Well, both, probably. Everyone's both. I'd like to think I'm more the stereotypical "nice" angel (even though angels were, mythologically, rarely all that nice!) but... -shrug.- no one is either this or that. There's always a point where things mix together.

Reyoki 06-09-2011 10:23 AM

Do you mean angels as a blanket term including fallen angels?

Either way, I still prefer demons. Angels just seem very boring to me.

johnny 06-09-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reyoki (Post 703084)
Do you mean angels as a blanket term including fallen angels?

Either way, I still prefer demons. Angels just seem very boring to me.

Read about angels from actual theological books.

So very not boring. Lots of fire and wrath and stabbing things through the head.