Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Being Human (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4656)

Ink Glitched 04-23-2011 02:44 PM

Being Human

Man I can't believe it ended early. Its actually the only supernatural show that actually peaked my interest since ghost whisperer, just only add werewolf, and vampires to the mix. My favorite is the wolf naturally, when it comes to beasts, but on this show it was the ghost, sally. She was quite the comedy relief. It had a nice balance of funny and sadness all into one. I hope a 2nd season is released soon.
If you seen this show, what is your favorite character and why?
Do you want a 2nd season to pop up?

Quiet Man Cometh 05-04-2011 05:56 AM

Are we talking the American Version? (I only saw one episode of the English version before encountering the American.)

My sister-in-law watches it when it's on. I occasionally watch it with her. I'm not that big on it but I do like the interactions between the vampire and werewolf friends. I got a little annoyed with part of it because the ghost's nasty husband wasn't dying quick enough for my tastes. Did he get his just desserts in the end? Oh tell me he did. :). I also saw only one episode where the ghost meets another ghost by the lake who I'm assuming drowned at one point. I never did see the next one so I don't know what happened with the two.

Batty 05-13-2011 10:29 AM

Sorry, I can't STAND the American version. xD; I've seen all three seasons of the UK version, though! <333

I adore the show. I just wish they would have kept it UK exclusive.

Azrael 05-21-2011 01:56 AM

I just can't wait for it to come back ;-; I loved it. And I'm bummed that I have nothing to look forward to anymore during the week.

UnHumanInc. 05-22-2011 10:16 AM

Sally is my favorite character in the show because she is quiet funny. And I can also relate to her in my ways (dont worry i am alive xD) and other then that.. we share the same name, Sally

Alpha 11-16-2011 01:30 AM

I actually like the show, but I prefer the American version to the UK version. UK seems just a bit dry and uneventful when compared to the American one. Really hope they continue with a second season.

Batty 04-24-2012 05:31 PM

See, I like the UK versions BETTER than the American version.
But I have been slowly getting through the second season.

Although, I do have to say, I'm enjoying how they're completely taking a different turn with it.

Asami 04-24-2012 06:03 PM

I like the american better than the uk

Batty 04-24-2012 06:16 PM

Sorry, no one will ever replace my Mitchell. Or my George.

And Annie's character is SO much better than Sally.
But I do have to say, I enjoy Josh more than I did George.

Demonskid 04-24-2012 06:17 PM

xD I like the american version better.. though I like the UK version too owo

Batty 04-24-2012 06:22 PM

The American version is much more gory, and sex crazy, and just all around more graphic.

I think thats why people enjoy it more.
The UK version is more of what is was intended to be: Monsters, [or so they think] trying to BE human. A human's life, compared to a vampires, or a were's, is mundane. Its easy. Its not complicated.

The American version incorporates more of their world, more of their struggles, etc. And the only one I've seen thus far even TRY, is Josh. Which is kind of disappointing.

Demonskid 04-24-2012 06:28 PM

*josh is her fav* ouo,

I like it mainly because the graphics are better >.>, that and Aiden is cute x3

Oliver8607 04-26-2012 01:58 PM

Iv only seen a couple of episodes but i really like that show it is cool incorperating pretty much every thing i like into one thing

gremlin 05-07-2012 04:36 PM

I have recently started to watch it and I absolutely love it so far! :D

Batty 05-08-2012 11:48 AM

Which one are you watching, guys?

gremlin 05-08-2012 05:23 PM

I think that the one that I'm watching is the American one?
o Ao