Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Are you Casual, or Hardcore? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3254)

Lupanar 01-04-2011 11:28 AM

Are you Casual, or Hardcore?

Gamer that is, get your mind out of the gutter XD

I used to be a Hardcore gamer. I kept on all the news and grabbed games as soon as I could. Nowadays I have to settle with being casual because I have a lot of interests and a lot on my plate.

So what about you?

ATorridLoveAffair 01-04-2011 11:37 AM

Very casual.
I have an 8 month old so I don't have much time at all for games.

Lupanar 01-04-2011 11:43 AM

D'awwww, baby! I can imagine your life still rotates around the sprog?

ATorridLoveAffair 01-04-2011 06:07 PM

Basically.
Right now I'm playing Epic Mickey because it has a lot of colors so he can watch me play and enjoy it. xD

NikkoGallarado 01-04-2011 06:49 PM

I am in the middle I don't play as much as I used to but I still buy games keep track of games that I play I also happen to be a collector of games. X3

Addy 01-04-2011 06:52 PM

Eh, casual. Sadly I can't afford to get new games right when they come out; I tend to wait for them to lower in price first. Usually most people have moved on.

Though I will say I tend to get pretty good at the games I DO get to play. :U

Myotishia 01-04-2011 06:56 PM

Casual. I'm not that good at games but I still enjoy playing. My hand eye coordination is awful XD

Despe 01-05-2011 11:32 PM

I'm more of a casual player because I'm spending all the free time I have on Avatar sites. xD
I don't think I ever was a hardcore gamer, I just played whatever game I had because I could never beat them.

Shenandoah 01-06-2011 02:30 PM

I'm more casual due to time constraints. My PS2 behaves more often as a DVD player than a gaming console.

Nightmare 01-06-2011 03:28 PM

Mainly casual.
I do try to snag games when they're first out, though.

Arachnocampa 01-07-2011 06:32 AM

Casual, even when it comes to play World of Warcraft. I don't get how people can literally dedicate and build their lives around raiding. It's fun when your guild mates are nice and laid back for the most part, but it's just... when you have a life, it's not first priority. xD

I could never get games right when they came out. Pokemon: Soul Silver and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was the closest I ever got to buying a game around when it was released.

I still re-play a lot of my old games, but I don't play games as much as I used to. I guess I got burned out, since my sister would have me play them for her to watch.

Lupanar 01-07-2011 08:19 AM

I can see the thing about finding time to be a gamer. I'm glad that I have a little time but personally I prefer being busy than having time to waste on games.

iSky3 01-07-2011 08:49 PM

I used to be a kinda Hardcore gamer? Not as hardcore as the next guy but you know... Now I play casually, I mostly replay my old games.

Chickenbone 01-07-2011 09:49 PM

Nowhere near as hardcore as I used to be.
My brother and I used to do some serious gaming.

But I haven't been so much in a few years now.
I started college and got some-what of a life outside of the house so I don't game nowhere near as much and the only gaming I do now is usually on the DS because I can take that to the college for in between my classes. That's about all the time I have for it now. XDD

Fictions 01-07-2011 11:17 PM

Hardcore. though not as hardcore as i was before i had a job and college. but still throwing in 20 some hours a week XDD. [it used to be about 40-60 hrs a week easy]

Ashy 01-08-2011 05:40 AM

totally hardcore >< i dont have enough time to play all the games that i do ><