Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Legend of Zelda -All game discussion- COMING SOON BREATH OF THE WILD (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21598)

SparX 03-07-2016 10:59 PM

Legend of Zelda -All game discussion- COMING SOON BREATH OF THE WILD

I LOVE Legend of Zelda, as do many others.
I noticed however there isn't any active threads dedicated to the love of this game.
So here to hoping I find someone to discuss fan conspiracies with and hyrule history!

I personally am currently attempting to be avid collector. I can not find much love right now though for the games like minnish cap and four swords.

Favorites are majora's mask, Oracle of seasons, OOt and Twilight princess.

I love it so much I used Midna's Lament to walk down the aisle for my wedding.

Coming out on the 25th of March is Hyrule warriors for 3ds and Twilight Princess HD is already out on WiiU.
Has anyone played it yet? Preordered it? What's your favorite Loz thing?
Gah. I'm going off loving Loz to much don't mind me ^.^

Illusion 03-10-2016 11:19 PM

Been playing the heck out of Twilight Princess HD.

Just got all the poes today,finished the Cave of Ordeals yesterday, and finished bug collecting two days before. Now I just need to finish the Cave of Shadows (Wolf Link Amiibo thing.)

I got to Hyrule Castle but I just stopped there. I just don't feel interested in rushing to the ending. I want to be OP as heck then take down the Dorf. I'll have 9,999 Rupees and my Magic Armor on then just look at him and go "Filthy swine. You cannot harm me."

SparX 03-11-2016 06:28 PM

That sounds glorious.
So how exactly do amiibos work? I keep looking at them but have a few friends addicted to them so I've been avoiding it.
However my husband did buy me the twilight princess 10 inch link figurine >^<
Also just did a speed run(for me) on my wii Twilight Princess and got 48 hours.
Pretty sure I would do alot better if I didn't fall asleep while gaming late at night XD

Illusion 03-11-2016 11:02 PM

They can only be used once per day. They reset automatically at midnight your time based on your Wii U clock data.

To use them you go to the collection menu (press down on the D pad). Link and Toon Link Amiibos count as their own seperate Amiibo but have the same function, using one Link maxes out you arrows full capacity. You have 5 arrows? Now you have 30. Need it again? Use the other Link Amiibo.

Zelda/Sheik both operate in the same way and replenishes all your hearts.

Then Ganondorf Amiibo can be activated at anytime and increases the heart damage. AKA. Unlocking hard mode. So Ganondorf + Hero Mode = Zelda harder then Bloodborne/Dark Souls/Demon Souls combined THE GAME.

SparX 03-12-2016 03:20 AM

I just realized I got all excited about the wrong game T.T I replaced hyrule warriors with twilight princess since It just came out.
I still need to get myself a wiiU for My hyrule warriors I got. I preordered it the moment I saw an ad saying you can get the costume for link from oot and I jumped on it not even listening to the console it was on XD
AND WHHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT how is that possible =O Everyone who tries that must really hate the water temple now XD

Illusion 03-12-2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparX (Post 1697337)
I just realized I got all excited about the wrong game T.T I replaced hyrule warriors with twilight princess since It just came out.
I still need to get myself a wiiU for My hyrule warriors I got. I preordered it the moment I saw an ad saying you can get the costume for link from oot and I jumped on it not even listening to the console it was on XD
AND WHHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTT how is that possible =O Everyone who tries that must really hate the water temple now XD

Ganondorf Amiibo + Hero Mode + The Frog Sub Boss from Water Temple = Absolute hell.

SparX 04-14-2016 11:57 AM

I totally forgot to post about it but I picked it up the day after it came out and played it about a week straight before life hit me in the face and said don't forget your responsibilities!

SparX 01-08-2017 12:47 PM

So what is everyone thinking about the new game coming out?

Bassy 01-08-2017 01:19 PM

I'm excited. A for the graphics, it's like the windwaker. Though people didn't like it in the beginning but then people started liking it, that's how they mixed it in with Skyward Sword. I don't care for how shiny his hair is though lol. Makes me jealous lol.

SparX 01-08-2017 01:24 PM

I recently heard they took the title off for the wiiu and will only be releasing it for the switch =<
And they have been discussing for a march release so only 3 months to save up for it XD

Lawtan 01-08-2017 02:35 PM

...can you have never played Zelda but be a fan?
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...vBtpJGdx4QCSXt

fluff bum you idiot!

SparX 01-08-2017 02:47 PM

Oh absolutely
XD those are some pretty funny gameplays XD

hyjin 01-20-2017 07:09 PM

Why cant it be for the wii u... i dont wanna buy the switch until there are good titles.

Coda 01-20-2017 07:46 PM

It WILL be for Wii U, and you can already preorder it.

Bassy 01-22-2017 05:43 PM

BoTW is the last game for the wii u. Graphics will be just a bit brighter though.

Coda 01-22-2017 07:33 PM

The brightness difference is mostly that the Wii U doesn't have the graphical horsepower to do all of the visual effects that the Switch version will have, so it's going to have some simpler, less dynamic lighting.