Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Merchant Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Runes Giveaway - Conditions Apply (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19593)

Ashy 01-12-2014 09:03 PM

Runes Giveaway - Conditions Apply

So I have runes I don't need and I know everyone wants runes for the yearly funbags so I've decided to give them away, but there's a catch. I'm not going to give them away to anybody for free(well in monetary terms yes). I want you all to fight to death for it, winner takes all...

So Gallagher tells me I'm not allowed to do that, and I'm not allowed to have a bake sale either. So what I want you to do is tell me in 25-50 words(coherent sentences please) why you deserve to have my runes. Beggars will be ignored. And I don't want to hear 30 people say it's just because they want the new yearlies, spice it up a little!

HTML Code:

[B]I think I deserve runes because:[/B]

Current Applicants:

Note: This is not charity, if you feel bad taking runes for free you can pay market price if you prefer

Quiet Man Cometh 01-12-2014 09:46 PM

I don't, though I'm sure I could come up with a suitable sob story if I felt like it. Would be nice to pay back the person I already got runes from though.

How very generous though!

(waits to see what people say).

Arikana 01-12-2014 10:33 PM

Ooooh, nice. I can't wait to read the entries you'll be getting. >3<

Espy 01-12-2014 11:11 PM

-parks self in thread for the same reasons as Quiet-

Asami 01-13-2014 12:40 AM

I think I deserve runes because: I stopped rolling in threads. C;
Lately I haven't had much time to be on because real life. But I love this site and I try to contribute when I can to keep it alive. Ive tried hard to post as much as possible when im able to.

Note: if I do get any id like to pay for them. ^^

Ashy 01-13-2014 06:53 AM

So tempted to give you a whole heap just because of that top line xD

Sadrain 01-13-2014 07:11 AM

... I just can't go saying why I deserve something. /issues ._. I'd easier come up with reasons I don't.

Tiva 01-13-2014 09:15 AM

Damn Asami I was going to do the same thing. *scribbles out her lines*

I deserve runes because: Ashy is awesome and won't hose me for doing this. *starts rolling in thread painting it purple*

/Does not actually want the runes/

Lawtan 01-13-2014 11:57 AM

*Starts painting the thread in Royal Red and Blue*

Asami 01-13-2014 02:16 PM

Man I almost posted Oklahoma and that's just not OK.

Sorry tiva qwq it was legitly going to be my reason but I felt like I should post something serious.

Ginger 01-14-2014 05:32 PM

I think I deserve runes because: I've been a dedicated member on this site since open beta. I've swayed over the last year because my lack of internet at my house, but whenever I do have access I at least log in to see what's been happening. Also, I'd share the runes with all applicants, so that everyone is a winner. Because all Trisphee members are winners! C:

Asami 01-16-2014 02:42 PM

Why aren't more people applying? O.o

Ginger 01-16-2014 07:37 PM

I'm thinking the same thing, Asami. xD

I guess no one wants free runes?

Ashy 01-16-2014 09:00 PM

yeah at this stage you three are splitting my runes 3 ways, oh well i thought i could get more entertainment out of this

Alpha 01-16-2014 09:46 PM

I declare this thread is not complete without mah smexiness! Thus why I deserve the runes (totally kidding...don't want the runes...*rolls across thread*).

Fauxreal 01-17-2014 02:04 AM

I think I deserve runes because: The computers are going to take over. I want my avatar to have some new fabulous clothing to wear! Charming Coiffure and Marvelous Mutations are going to make me look so amazing, Skynet and the Matrix will be blinded by awesome ~ I'll look so rocking... I will save the world.