Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   so I'm new (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19929)

waffles 05-20-2014 11:51 AM

so I'm new

A friend told me about here so I thought I'd join. It took a few days though since the registration was down for a while then my internet was down. ^^; First time ever my internet crashed on me too. (was it an omen?) But I'm here and spent at least 2 hours going through the entire shops sections (except the hairs, there's just so many, I'll go through them all later...) and figured out how buying works on here. (Never been on a site that let you have the entire color set instead of the specific color I chose before purchase. Good thing those were freebies I bought multiples of.)Basically I poked though all the little tabs, figured out stuff, made an avi so I'm not naked, and played the crane game. (I want those goggles! *n* why couldn't I get a grip on 'em though?)

I probably should introduce myself now, I'm waffles. I noticed it wasn't taken when typing my usual username and went "aw, heck! why use that extra word when I can have just the one word". If you're on gaia, there is a slim chance you've seen me. (I'm pretty sure I'm not highly noticeable.) You probably can tell I tend to talk a lot so chat with me some time if you want, I'm always open for conversations from anyone.

Lawtan 05-20-2014 12:29 PM

Welcome, Waffles!
(Forgive the humor)
I hope you enjoy Trisphee. Feel free to visit my Library, or Several other places (Vince's Place, the Bunker, the Blackadder Speakeasy, etc.)
If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Espy 05-20-2014 01:10 PM

But the real question is, are you edible?

Lawtan 05-20-2014 03:15 PM

Espy made a joke? .-.
ESPY MADE A JOKE!!!!!
*Throws confetti party*

/is stabbed by the Espy (Yes, I know you can make jokes - just really unexpected)

Sabrehagen 05-20-2014 03:38 PM

It be the Waffles, now where's that syrup

waffles 05-20-2014 04:21 PM

Please forgive me if quoting is not a good thing here. I honestly have no idea if it is or isn't. Also forgive my lateness on replies, youtube caught my attention and kept me hostage for many hours.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawtan (Post 1628798)
Welcome, Waffles!
(Forgive the humor)
I hope you enjoy Trisphee. Feel free to visit my Library, or Several other places (Vince's Place, the Bunker, the Blackadder Speakeasy, etc.)
If you have questions, feel free to ask.

XD I love that episode of invader zim!
owo Thank you, I'll poke around them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1628800)
But the real question is, are you edible?

XD Any thing is edible, the real real question is, do you want me to be edible?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrehagen (Post 1628814)
It be the Waffles, now where's that syrup

*pours maple syrup onto me* It's right on me. Like a good Waffle should have. *hugs Deluga* I had a feeling it was you, especially when your profile had the words "panty god" right next to each other. XD

Sabrehagen 05-20-2014 04:24 PM

It's meant to mean pervy god, but ah well~

Now I have a better chance of raising my posting status and coming from my lurker shell

waffles 05-20-2014 04:55 PM

Holy mackerel! How'd 30 minutes pass without me noticing?! Wait, I remember visiting the shops... That must have been it!

Yay! I'll make that lurker shell disappear! We can stick together!

Sabrehagen 05-20-2014 05:04 PM

I had thought my mind had somehow left the gutter, apparently I was wrong, which I be thankful for xD

waffles 05-20-2014 05:08 PM

XD A mind should never leave the gutter.
What if it never come back to said gutter?

Sabrehagen 05-20-2014 05:16 PM

Then I would be screwed, that's my defense against humanity~

waffles 05-20-2014 05:20 PM

XD Now I want to ask what kind of screwed you would be getting if you lost that defense.

Sabrehagen 05-20-2014 05:23 PM

There would be mind rape happening o.o

waffles 05-20-2014 05:25 PM

Mind rape, eh? why does that sound so sexy to me?

Lawtan 05-20-2014 05:32 PM

*drops carrot and abandons ship*

waffles 05-20-2014 05:35 PM

XD why did lawtan drop a carrot and jump ship? Did I say something wrong?