Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   .??? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1328)

Azrael 09-21-2010 12:58 AM

.???

Okay I'm curious what the point of the decimals are in our aurum and runes count. Seriously... cause... it's annoying ._.

Lucid: 09-21-2010 01:02 AM

I asked about this before and Coda said that most sites have decimals in keeping track of currency count, but don't usually show them. and also that the Runes shouldn't be showing decimals. I doubt it's very high on the list of things to work on, though.

Azrael 09-21-2010 01:10 AM

Just curious. Yeah most sites have decimals but they're at least, y'know, rounded up. ._.

Trinka 09-21-2010 01:19 AM

I quite like them, to be honest.
Makes my Au count seem much higher than it really is. xD

Azrael 09-21-2010 01:49 AM

Not me at all. Because if they rounded I could have more aurum than I do... not by much granted but yeah...

Azrael 09-21-2010 02:10 AM

also, what's the most aurum you can earn from a post? I've been wondering this...

Lucid: 09-21-2010 02:21 AM

in theory, 50 Au, but it's reeeeeeally hard to get that much. I don't know exactly how much you would have to type, but I'd say you'd have to type more than it's worth. like a novel-length RP post or something. XD might as well post less walls of text and more shorter conversation pieces.

Azrael 09-21-2010 02:32 AM

XD Yeah I always found it strange how the more you type almost the less-per-word aurum you get. LoL

Lucid: 09-21-2010 02:35 AM

yeah. I think that's why the A-Z game threads are so popular and busy. DX they're nice for when there's not anyone/very many people around chatting, but I have a lot more fun in a conversation. my Aurum seems to go up faster just because I'm not watching it.

Azrael 09-21-2010 02:39 AM

I think it's just cheating to play the games. XD So that's why I never do...

Lucid: 09-21-2010 02:40 AM

I only post in them occasionally. but I'm not counting on it being an easy way to earn Au forever, because I know we talked earlier about having the game forum coded to not grant Au.

Azrael 09-21-2010 02:45 AM

I think that'd be fair, really. Or if possible, an incredibly reduced au income.

Fenris 09-21-2010 02:55 AM

It is on the list of things to do, but very very low at the moment. As it is Coda, Zy, and I have all been rushing to finish the event along with quite a few other artists etc. Who have been helping with it. It has been really busy as it is were trying to stretch it over and change out smilies and buttons before the event and even though that might be going to far. We are still hoping to have that done. Though i think 99% of the coding is done event wise. 99% of the items are done (recolors still need done). And then last time I checked with Johnny the Event story line was getting close if not already done. I already took the time to dress the event NPC's etc so were pretty much done and on schedule. So it will be starting Sept 22nd Midnight.

Now I am rambling I went completely off topic.

As for reduced Au or no Au for forum games that's a good possibility eventually.

Azrael 09-21-2010 03:01 AM

Thanks Fen.

Blue 09-21-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinka (Post 100384)
I quite like them, to be honest.
Makes my Au count seem much higher than it really is. xD

Haha, same here.
XD
It is a lil weird to see them thou :P
(But I don't think it's a big enough deal to address now)

Signing out, Unfix

SakuraMinamino 09-21-2010 08:54 AM

I'd prefer reduced AU for forum games to none, because excepting testing forums I think it's silly to have a forum where you don't get anything for posting...why have it at all then? xD But yeah, since you're not actually having a conversation, reduced would be fair n.n