Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Steam Games Anybody? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24306)

KittyBeary 08-13-2022 04:13 AM

Not me finding out that FNAF Pizzeria Simulator is free on Steam so I grabbed it. ;w;

Watch me going the non-jumpscare route(and getting the bad ending :') )

8Nephila8 08-16-2022 09:42 AM

I think I have Terraria and a dinosaur game. I forget what I bought on steam. I know my daughter has a ton of games on hers cuz she spoiled. I think I only have two, but that's because I was addicted to World of Warcraft and Diablo for many years.

So no real need for other games other than forum sites to make the site currency for dress up items. lol.

Stabbsworth 08-26-2022 01:04 AM

might be ARK Survival Evolved.

i'm this close to getting guilty gear and maining bridget specifically bc of the transgender rep.

Stabbsworth 08-28-2022 07:50 AM

been playing a lotta gmod recently, mostly zombie survival.

mdom 08-28-2022 04:56 PM

I'm playing tricky towers... tetris with physics.

Stabbsworth 08-29-2022 06:06 AM

is it a free game? :0
stuff like that is of interest to me.

Kalei 08-29-2022 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1949834)
I'm playing tricky towers... tetris with physics.

That sounds pretty fun, but also very frustrating. lol

Espy 08-31-2022 04:43 PM

The co-op/multiplayer stuff I’ve been playing lately is… uh, let’s see…

Warframe, Across the Obelisk, Borderlands 3, Stardew, and Wildermyth.

By which I mean, if anyone wants to play these with me…

Jaybird 06-10-2023 04:50 PM

I know this thread hasn't been posted in for a while but I thought I'd share some of the games I play on Steam anyway, so here we go.

Spiritfarer - Really lovely and chill single player game that can and will make you go on an emotional rollercoaster. It's a beatiful game.

Deep Rock Galactic - Fun space dwarves and mining madness.The game doesn't take itself too seriously and you can play with friends.

Cozy Typer - Just a nice little typing practice game for anyone wanting to improve their typing skills.

Warhammer Vermintide 2 - Because sometimes I just need to kill overgrown rats with some friends or strangers.

There are some more games but I feel like this list is currently the most accurate. So there we go. :D

KittyBeary 06-10-2023 06:14 PM

I finally started playing Little Nightmares and it's interesting.... still figuring stuff out. xD

Stabbsworth 06-11-2023 12:52 AM

staring at limbus company with my autism eyes.

salt 06-11-2023 12:14 PM

I played the Pizza Tower demo and I was going crazy with the controls, but it was really fun regardless. On a side note, I loved playing Little Nightmares! I think it really introduced me to exploring more of the indie horror genre. There’s nothing quite like it, I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I did KittyBeary :D