Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21807)

Fraynos 06-16-2016 11:30 PM

Hello!

Hello! I just joined. I've been on quite a few avatar websites such as Gaia. Got bored of it honestly and decided to search for others! I'be never used this website before. So I am really lost.
Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated!
And I would love to make friends. :s-love:

littl3chocobo 06-16-2016 11:31 PM

well hi there!

noisechannelrocker 06-16-2016 11:31 PM

@Fraynos
Welcome to Trisphee! I hope you have an awesome time here!

Fraynos 06-16-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisechannelrocker (Post 1711215)
@Fraynos
Welcome to Trisphee! I hope you have an awesome time here!

Thank you very much! I'm slowly getting a hang of it!

SparX 06-16-2016 11:41 PM

Welcome to trisphee! there are a few free items in the shops for your avatar, and you joined just in time for an event =D
What are your hobbies?

Glitch 06-16-2016 11:47 PM

Hello welcome! What do you need help with?

Zexx 06-16-2016 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraynos (Post 1711211)
Hello! I just joined. I've been on quite a few avatar websites such as Gaia. Got bored of it honestly and decided to search for others! I'be never used this website before. So I am really lost.
Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated!
And I would love to make friends. :s-love:

Hello and welcome to Trisphee! I myself, am also new-ish to the site but it is a very welcoming community. hope to see you in the forums.

Fraynos 06-17-2016 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparX (Post 1711218)
Welcome to trisphee! there are a few free items in the shops for your avatar, and you joined just in time for an event =D
What are your hobbies?

Oh what's the event?
Well I like to draw. Sometimes I write. I like to play the guitar with my bf and I'm hoping to start to learn the violin soon.
But I mostly play video games and listen to music if I'm not working! And I just like to join these sites and make avatars.
How about you?

Fraynos 06-17-2016 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 1711221)
Hello welcome! What do you need help with?

Well I looked around a bit and I think I am all set!
But thank you very much!

littl3chocobo 06-17-2016 12:06 AM

it's a posting event based loosely around masquerades!

Fraynos 06-17-2016 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zexx (Post 1711222)

Hello and welcome to Trisphee! I myself, am also new-ish to the site but it is a very welcoming community. hope to see you in the forums.

Thank you!

SparX 06-17-2016 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraynos (Post 1711227)
Oh what's the event?
Well I like to draw. Sometimes I write. I like to play the guitar with my bf and I'm hoping to start to learn the violin soon.
But I mostly play video games and listen to music if I'm not working! And I just like to join these sites and make avatars.
How about you?

A masked Carnival =D
Me? I like to watch anime, play games, cover myself in pet hair, and work alot XD I do have artsy hobbies that range a bit, I make enamel hat pins and *sometimes* produce and sell a painting, make custom OOK MH dolls, and make "dance"/Rave attire (Mainly super bedazzled bras). These things only happen on the rare chance I have energy on my day off, since my other one is dedicated to household errands .-. Ahhh adult-life.

What genre of games are you into?

Tohopekaliga 06-17-2016 12:41 AM

Welcome to Trisphee, Fraynos!

I hope you have a nice time here. :)

Fraynos 06-17-2016 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparX (Post 1711234)
A masked Carnival =D
Me? I like to watch anime, play games, cover myself in pet hair, and work alot XD I do have artsy hobbies that range a bit, I make enamel hat pins and *sometimes* produce and sell a painting, make custom OOK MH dolls, and make "dance"/Rave attire (Mainly super bedazzled bras). These things only happen on the rare chance I have energy on my day off, since my other one is dedicated to household errands .-. Ahhh adult-life.

What genre of games are you into?

What anime do they like to watch? Ohhh and what types of pets do you have?
Wow that's interesting! Do you have an etsy?
Oh and games. I love mmorpgs mostly. And adventure games with awesome stories.

Fraynos 06-17-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga (Post 1711251)
Welcome to Trisphee, Fraynos!

I hope you have a nice time here. :)

Thank you very much!

SparX 06-17-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fraynos (Post 1711257)
What anime do they like to watch? Ohhh and what types of pets do you have?
Wow that's interesting! Do you have an etsy?
Oh and games. I love mmorpgs mostly. And adventure games with awesome stories.

I do have an etsy but my "manager" doesn't keep it very up to date. Also can be purchased off our facebook page.
6 cats, 2 dogs, 2 turtles, 2 bunnies, 2 bettas and a tanks full of mini catfish and barbs.
Anime wise, what I've watched or am watching is on Myanimelist, which can be found in one of the links in my signature. Harem/Mature, Gore, horror, mystery, fantasy, adventure and Martial arts mainly.
Game wise I enjoy stuff like sims, elder scrolls, diablo, fable, overlord, bayonetta, soul calibur, so on so forth.