Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23611)

GhostAsh 11-23-2018 10:43 PM

Hello!
 
Hi, there! I'm Ash, and I'm honestly very new to the site (if it wasn't obvious by my avatar). I'm looking for some friends to chat with on and off of the site (preferably Discord). So... if you wanna chat, then I'm all for a good chat. Thank you! :s-shy:

Tohopekaliga 11-23-2018 10:56 PM

Welcome, Ash! :D Looks like you've got a decent start to your items already~

There's some free faces in Body Shop, if you're looking to keep an eye on the situation a little better.

KittyBeary 11-24-2018 12:09 AM

Welcome!! :3 Hope you enjoy your stay here!

There's currently a food fight event going on! Be sure to look for pies scattered around the site! Click on them to receive an item! ^^

Witchchylde 11-24-2018 12:51 AM

Oooh, a ghostie! Welcome, Ash! Oh, I could send you a little friend!

GhostAsh 11-24-2018 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga (Post 1885613)
Welcome, Ash! :D Looks like you've got a decent start to your items already~

There's some free faces in Body Shop, if you're looking to keep an eye on the situation a little better.

Thank you so much! I'll definitely keep an eye out for the free faces in the Body Shop. :)

GhostAsh 11-24-2018 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyBeary (Post 1885632)
Welcome!! :3 Hope you enjoy your stay here!

There's currently a food fight event going on! Be sure to look for pies scattered around the site! Click on them to receive an item! ^^

Yeah, I've been noticing the pies. Thank you! ^.^ I really appreciate the tip. I'll be sure to click them when I see them.

GhostAsh 11-24-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witchchylde (Post 1885642)
Oooh, a ghostie! Welcome, Ash! Oh, I could send you a little friend!

I got it! Thank you so much! ^.^

Espy 11-24-2018 02:46 AM

Hey, welcome to Trisphee. We're...in the middle of a food fight.

GhostAsh 11-24-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1885669)
Hey, welcome to Trisphee. We're...in the middle of a food fight.

Yeah, I noticed. Haha! I'm all for this food fight

Voidbarker 11-24-2018 04:11 PM

Welcome to clothing hell! AKA: We have infinite layers. I don't know if Gaia has infinite layers, but we certainly do!

GhostAsh 11-24-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1885704)
Welcome to clothing hell! AKA: We have infinite layers. I don't know if Gaia has infinite layers, but we certainly do!

I'm honestly not sure, either. Haha, but I'm glad to be a part of the community of infinite layers~ Hooray!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®