Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Now is Trisphee's chance :> (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19365)

BakedGewds 09-30-2013 07:05 PM

Now is Trisphee's chance :>

Just a head's up, Gaia is heading down the drain and many people are quitting/looking for a new avi site.

I've advertised Trisphee a couple times to people asking for other sites, but if any of you wanna help that'd be a possible way to get more activity.

/random thought

littl3chocobo 09-30-2013 07:18 PM

i've been trying to spread it around on there but not really thinking it's taking ^^;

Ultima 09-30-2013 07:45 PM

Wow. What happened that so many users are leaving at once? I mean, I know Gaia has gotten ridiculous and absolutely money-hungry over the years (I quit a few years back). But did something specific happen? I'm just hugely curious now :s-shock:

Illusion 09-30-2013 08:12 PM

It's only getting worse and worse by each passing day on Gaia, now the the problem with this idea is advertising Trisphee. I no longer talk to anyone on Gaia anymore, and that it's against the rules to advertise other sites unless it's like a friendly conversation.

The problem being is that the people who are angry flock to the forums, not rally or any digital hangout. So you have to mention Trisphee to people complaining about the site in general. Gaia has around 22,000 people on daily now. About half are simply there to complain about the site it seems...

Even if we find a way to advertise Trisphee in someway, the problem still lies that we need to do it all in one big wave or risk everyone leaving right away. With no events running to grab users attention, we risked losing them right away.

Ultima 09-30-2013 09:03 PM

Nox Nocturnalis is coming up in October (I think? Maybe November, I forget), so hopefully that will attract/keep the attention of some ex-Gaians =O

Yokuutsu 09-30-2013 09:06 PM

Gaia is going down.

Their "centering" is giving me a headache D:

But I don;t really know/talk to anyone on Gaia .-.

Arikana 09-30-2013 09:22 PM

o3o What do you mean by their "centreing"?

Just what the heck is going on on there? I haven't been on Gaia since 2007. >_>;;

Taiki 09-30-2013 10:01 PM

Whoa! The finally centered their site! Only took 10 years. xD I like it but it will definitely take getting used to.

It's just kind of weird that the main site is centered but when you look at forums it takes up the entire screen... so that is a bit weird.

Yokuutsu 09-30-2013 10:05 PM

Yeah it isn't all centered.

Go to post a reply, look where the nav bar hits the rest of the page...IT IS OFF!

And in other pages, it's centered in a centered part...it hurts me T-T

-pets Trisphee- Never do that to me. Be a good little Trisphee, don't give poor Yoku headaches like bad Gaia.

Nexess 09-30-2013 10:37 PM

-sips her lemon tea- Don't worry Yuu, it's not in the planning to change our centering.

.___. Holy jesbus gaia looks Weirdddd!

Yokuutsu 09-30-2013 10:43 PM

Go to post a reply. Tell me that isn't centered.

Nexess 09-30-2013 10:45 PM

:| It's def' aligned to the left of the screen.... BI omg the background hangs off the side dudes, that is annoying.

Espy 09-30-2013 10:46 PM

I can't even get back into my account because I've forgotten my account info XD Whoopsies.

Arikana 10-01-2013 12:27 AM

Well, like Espy, I can't really get on cause I've forgotten my account information, but based on what I could see while not logged in... Ew. I don't like it. >_>

*imagines just how much worse it would be if I could log in* D8

Yokuutsu 10-01-2013 12:34 AM

Stop looking! It will give headaches!

I'm watching the storm in site feedback, and playing in it.

littl3chocobo 10-01-2013 01:47 AM

for those asking, imagine if we sold a rig with half the stuff for about 50 dollars and sold about ten-to-fifteen of them a week then sold a rig that gave away au in quantities outside of reason in /bulk/

now imagine all the features are glitching and breaking and bugging out and it takes days to fix them and all the while more and more 'pay-to-play- features are being pushed out and some of them are ones people have been asking for for years and none are free or even currency-based and the +10 usd rigs keep coming