Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Crystalline Nox 2019 (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Ari's Laboratory (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23935)

Rainbowfox Ari 10-24-2019 08:00 PM

Ari's Laboratory

Greetings, greetings! Please, come in. Mind the cables, and do step lively. The experiments in the cages are not for touching, and if you value your hands, please don't stick them in the vat at the center of the platform. Ah! There we are, please. Come into the center of the room, and stand closer together. Good, good. Now... just a picture for the memories, annnnnd... Perfect! Yes.

You all know me by now, I hope - although please do call me Dr. Ari in this case. You are all here to be part of my experiments! No, don't worry, not like the ones in the cages, or in the vat. No - I need to test your intellect! Not with probes or anything of the like. Maybe later? No - today, you'll simply be answering some questions. Riddles, mostly, maybe a few trivia thrown in. Seeing what makes you think is just as important as seeing what makes you tick. Aid me, and rewards are in your future!

Rainbowfox Ari 10-25-2019 02:35 PM

[[ Riddles ]]

This part of the lab is where you'll be testing your brains for me. No, no, not with electricity - although that is an intriguing idea... I have several riddles for you to answer. If you get them correct, you'll receive a few tealights in compensation - no more than five, though. I have to have enough for everyone!

The riddle will change every day - all you have to do is PM me your answer, and - if you're correct - I'll send along your prize. You can also choose not to answer these, of course. I'm not going to force anyone to go along with my little... intellectual experiments.

Today's Riddle!

I am beautiful, up in the sky.
I am magical, yet I cannot fly.
To people I bring luck, to some people, riches.
The boy at my end does whatever he wishes.
What am I?

Rainbowfox Ari 10-25-2019 02:35 PM

[[ Queries ]]

If you're the kind to like Trivia Night at the local watering hole, you'll want to stick around for these. Now, if you'll just let me affix my leads here, I'm going to test your knowledge of things past, present, future, animal, mineral, and other. That's right - there's no set theme here. If you can make a trivia question out of it, it's fair game. Mind, I'll be posting these up every day - and this is first-come, first-served. No need to PM here. The first to answer the question correctly gets 10 tealights. No ifs, ands, or buts. Keep in mind, though, not every question is as straightforward as it seems! Be on the lookout for more... tricksy questions as time goes on.

CURRENT TRIVIA:

In animals, what is the animal that has been domesticated by Russian scientists due to a study on domestication? I want the current animal - not the previous. Hint: It's not an insect.

Rainbowfox Ari 10-25-2019 02:36 PM

[[ Logic Tests ]]

Here we have questions and situations that aren't... well, they don't exactly have 'correct' answers. These are merely things I want to see how you answer. Could be a question, could be a scenario, could be a task - but there are no wrong answers here. These are rare, since some of them are physical tasks, but successfully doing as I ask will net you a whopping 30 tealights. Keep an eye out for these, because I won't always update them, and when I do, I might not... remember to post that... I am, of course, a forgetful doctor sometimes.

Unicornlynn 10-26-2019 09:25 PM

I am so thrilled! This is my first advent I can’t wait to see what happens!

Unicornlynn 10-26-2019 09:52 PM

What kind of riddles willl you do cause I am I Halloween child favorite Holliday and birthday I have a lot of very very spooky answers or scary!!! I am kinda weird lol sorry.

MonBon 10-26-2019 09:56 PM

subscribing :D

bluebird 10-26-2019 10:03 PM

it hasn't even started and i;m already sweating

MonBon 10-26-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird (Post 1920582)
it hasn't even started and i;m already sweating

Same

Unicornlynn 10-26-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonBon (Post 1920583)
Same

You guys aren’t the only ones I have been dying for it to start all day!!!

DreadedMartian 10-27-2019 01:27 AM

Good thing I'll be off after tomorrow! I'm actually excited to do some trivia lol

Death by Mirrors 10-27-2019 05:29 AM

It just takes a few more hours to charge the Tesla coil, and- oh. Subjects are already present. Nevermind then. You heard nothing.

Rainbowfox Ari 10-27-2019 01:06 PM

Today's Riddle has been Posted!~
... as has the first Test for you.

bluebird 10-27-2019 04:00 PM

here at last!

Affected Anatomy:

Rainbowfox Ari 10-28-2019 01:38 PM

Very nice! I love that movie. XD

MonBon 10-28-2019 08:09 PM

I like this riddle, but, you got me.