Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Now Open: Complaint-A-Thon! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23136)

EverAshwood 02-08-2018 04:29 PM

Now Open: Complaint-A-Thon!

What's something you want to get off your chest? Something you wanna complain about? Something you'd love to scream at the top of your lungs but fear the judgement?

Scream at me (or into the void) here at the Complaint-A-Thon!

This is a judgement-free zone!

I'll start: I f**king hate it when I'm at the crosswalk with MY light saying "walk" and someone in a car tries to turn, nearly hitting me in the process, like B**CH, I HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY. YOU HIT My CRIPPLED ASS AND I'LL FUCKING WHOOP THAT SHIT UP AND SUE YOUR ASS, F**KER.

/random

Gallagher 02-08-2018 04:48 PM

oh my god tho that feeling when people are trying to be quiet because you're sleeping but they still decide to whisper right outside your door

like god damn walk away at least, otherwise what's the point, wtf

EverAshwood 02-08-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1839408)
oh my god tho that feeling when people are trying to be quiet because you're sleeping but they still decide to whisper right outside your door

like god damn walk away at least, otherwise what's the point, wtf

worst is when it's a cat tearing up the carpet outside your door at four am AND YOU CAN'T EVEN REASON WITH THEM BECAUSE IT'S A F**KING CAT. YOU NUDGE EM OR SPRAY EM AND THEY COME RIGHT BACK. LIKE, LEMME SLEEEEEEEEP

Gallagher 02-08-2018 05:29 PM

my cat will just shove the door open with his big fat head, like ??? c'mon man im tryin to live my life here

mdom 02-08-2018 10:09 PM

I like that this is a hangout
wait this isn't a complaint

how about FUCK THIS OLD COMPUTER RESTARTING 5 TIMES A DAY SAJDHDAHDKJSAGHAGDJKAGDJ

Den 02-08-2018 10:11 PM

one of our cats decided to freak the fuck out as I was setting her on the floor, and I have a scratch now, which WILL scar (I scar easily). Like, wtf, cat? I was being nice to you, and I was going to let you go as soon as your feet touched the floor. little shit isn't supposed to be on the counters, anyway.

SparX 02-08-2018 10:13 PM

I want to complain about my lack of mental energy but lack the energy to form a real complaint.
ugh.

mdom 02-09-2018 10:11 AM

Just use caps lock bby
anything you write will look like a complaint

Gallagher 02-09-2018 11:19 AM

CAPS LOCK IS AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF COMMUNICATION THAT EXPRESSES MY EMOTIONS IN A WAY THAT NORMAL TEXT CANNOT

mdom 02-10-2018 12:12 AM

way to contradict me, Galla!! You used caps lock but that wasn't a complaint!!!

Gallagher 02-10-2018 12:17 AM

yea im an ass like that

Espy 02-10-2018 01:50 AM

parents are visiting over the weekend (aka in less than 12 hours) and this is more anxiety than i can deal w right now

Death by Mirrors 02-10-2018 04:53 AM

I want to take a shower, but in order to do that, I first have to remove tons of half dried clothes, portable clothes racks, mop, vaccuum, other cleaning supplies and probably the one or other dinosaur fossil. The last time I looked, "bathroom" defined itself as a place for personal hygiene, not the official apartment dumpster. Who on earth has time for a professional excavation each day?! Someone ought to store their crap elsewhere.

say 02-10-2018 12:52 PM

when you put a water in the fridge so it'll cool and someone takes it instead of getting another one and doing the same

Gallagher 02-10-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ket (Post 1839575)
when you put a water in the fridge so it'll cool and someone takes it instead of getting another one and doing the same

oh my god tho, all of this

mdom 02-10-2018 01:16 PM

KJHSAJDHSAJKDHADAJK having to run errands again
I mean, I guess that's what having older parents is