Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Festival Of Frost 2019 (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Who's Who's Who? [Complete!] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24017)

Gallagher 12-21-2019 08:22 PM

Who's Who's Who? [Complete!]

Mystery? Intrigue? Avatars!?

Settle on in for Trisphee's favorite Mystery Outfit game!

Rules
  • Submit an avatar VIA Private Message to Gallagher. That's me!
  • 3 avatars will be chosen at a time, as well as a list of 5 usernames
  • Guess which name goes with which avatar
  • All avatar submissions and correct matches will earn you 100 Snowflakes

Who's Who?

https://www.trisphee.com/forums/avat...g?r=1576152734

It me! The Galla! Here to tell you that the game is over!

ROUND 5

ROUND 4

ROUND 3

ROUND 2

ROUND 1

Gallagher 12-22-2019 02:01 AM

We've got 2 mystery avatars so far! 1 more to go for the first round to begin!

Den 12-22-2019 02:06 AM

This'll be interesting, for sure.

Gallagher 12-22-2019 02:11 AM

it's been a good while since we ran this style of game, i noticed

Witchchylde 12-22-2019 02:35 AM

So this isn't something completely new? I just missed seeing one like this before, then.

Den 12-22-2019 02:40 AM

Yeah, it's been awhile. ...I honestly can't remember the last time we did have a game like this.

Gallagher 12-22-2019 02:57 AM

a couple years, i believe. i was in the mood to bring it back.

Kitalpha Hart 12-22-2019 03:53 AM

I feel like I should submit The Face(TM)

Den 12-22-2019 04:55 AM

If you did that, we'd know it was you.

Kitalpha Hart 12-22-2019 05:10 AM

Lol easy game then
Now what if someone else submitted it and I was one of the five named on that set of three
How many people would be thrown off?

Den 12-22-2019 05:11 AM

That's the idea. participants design an avatar in the attempts to throw others off. lol

littl3chocobo 12-22-2019 06:16 AM

see, i feel i am too ICONIC for this game. at the first hint of a sunset you lot'd call me out XD

Gallagher 12-22-2019 06:43 AM

-takes notes- mhm mhm okay

so if you wanna be a Trickster in this game, your styles to replicate are:

-The Face
-sunsets

littl3chocobo 12-22-2019 06:59 AM

well, GLORIOUS sunsets. anything less is easily sussed out. never accept a poor-man's copy when you can fry yur eyeballs looking at the real deal

Kitalpha Hart 12-22-2019 07:22 AM

Speaking of sunsets I remember long ago way back when I was a gaian there was a guild I was in that had a sunrise/sunset avi contest. This used tektek, so much more layering freedom than gaia. Plus larger inventory. Most of the submissions used the same premade sunset painting item. It makes sense, but it is a copout. Me? Didn't even realize that item existed. I made the avi a sunrise/sunset, using free layering and oh my goodness it was amazing, red and oranges and yellows with purple eyes to hint at that time of dawn and dusk. The other person who didn't use the one sunset item had a nice avi, but unfortunately didn't hold a candle to mine, as I got first place. Keep in mind i expected to lose, and I believe we had to PM our entries to the host, so no one else saw what others did. Which would be the reason behind so many using the same item, I think. The other person who didn't use that item? Second place. After that the host went from awestruck commentary to much more generic commentary, iirc. I think if the host had realized that item existed and that many would have used it, they would have banned it so there would've been more creative entries than two or three
I think one used the fact that the item was made to look like a painting to make their avi painting it? It's been several years so I can't remember anymore

Sorry for the tangent

littl3chocobo 12-22-2019 07:36 AM

no worries, it was neat to hear. it makes me feel a bit nostalgic though XD i remember using tektek to confirm items i wasn't sure about back when a single dude could have a passing knowledge of all of the items XD